Growing with the LGX - more cycling or more time inflated?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Growing with the LGX - more cycling or more time inflated?

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:58 am

shooter1000 wrote:A stretching routine worked for me until I got back to my pre implant length. About that time I reached a point where no matter how hard or long or often I pumped I could no longer reach a point where I had any discomfort or stretching feeling. Basically I believe that I have reached the maximum point that the cylinders will expand to. I am very happy with my results. I believe to get any more length, I would have to have larger cylinders installed. This is likely why many revisions on long term implants use the next size longer cylinders or additional RTI's

But ya know what Shooter... it doesn't matter because you are happy with what you have and that is really all that counts. On your next revision, maybe you will get some more, maybe not... just as long as you and your lady are happy, what else can we hope for.

Merry Christmas. :)

Larry

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Amen Brother !
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Quincy wrote:Thanks for all the replies and information.

I pump to "maximum" and then wait 5 minutes and pump again. Repeat. But the extra pumps never seem to do anything. The relief mechanism of the LGX kicks in and I'm just pressing the bulb to no effect. I also don't feel any pain from being at max, and haven't felt any since the first few weeks. If I stay at max pressure for over an houur I start to feel some achiness and I'm wondering if that is a sign that I'm getting some stretching, but it doesn't sound like the growth pain others talk about.

I'm now trying Donnie's method. Perhaps that will help.

I'm wildly happy with the implant, just hoping to grow some.

Quincy

According to Jamie, there is NO relief valve. When I pump to max, 30 or so, I have sever pain within 10 minutes. Have to release pressure within 5 more minutes. I mean sever pain and the pump bulb is rock hard.
If I pump to sexual satisfaction pressure ( 20-25) and don't releive it after, then I get an uncomfortable achiness after an hour or so.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:55 pm

That's very strange, oldbeek. I pump about 15 to 20 and my penis is hard. Pumps I add after that don't do anything. Squeezes at that point are fairly easy, I don't feel any additional pressure, and there is no added growth. I can add 20 pumps, 50, or 100 - no effect at all. If I wait for a while and pump some more, one or two might have some effect, but no more than that. So I figure there must be some kind of relief valve.

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Quincy wrote:That's very strange, oldbeek. I pump about 15 to 20 and my penis is hard. Pumps I add after that don't do anything. Squeezes at that point are fairly easy, I don't feel any additional pressure, and there is no added growth. I can add 20 pumps, 50, or 100 - no effect at all. If I wait for a while and pump some more, one or two might have some effect, but no more than that. So I figure there must be some kind of relief valve.

Quincy

I would call Jamie at Boston Scientific and talk to her. Your pump is not working right. Jamie,, 303-591-8599
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 am

Quincy wrote:That's very strange, oldbeek. I pump about 15 to 20 and my penis is hard. Pumps I add after that don't do anything. Squeezes at that point are fairly easy, I don't feel any additional pressure, and there is no added growth. I can add 20 pumps, 50, or 100 - no effect at all. If I wait for a while and pump some more, one or two might have some effect, but no more than that. So I figure there must be some kind of relief valve.

Quincy

I was like that too until I started pumping it laying down. It's almost as though the saline level is such that it is sitting level and when you squeeze the pump, unless you lean forward or back there won't be any saline on top of the tubing to force it down and into the cylinders. I hope I explained that well enough... I can picture what I am saying, I hope I just explained it well enough that you know what I am talking about. Anyway, I lay down to pump and the pump gets ROCK HARD and it is uncomfortable in the shaft and glans now. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”