SW0110 wrote:This really is a tough decision to be faced with. It seems there are so many parts to it. For me, for personal reasons, I want to have my surgery done the first week of March at the latest. I want to have it done with Kramer but logistically could not get to baltimore until October. My wife just does not entertain traveling that soon after her surgery. She also does not want me doing it without her. I am not waiting until October. So my biggest mistake ever might be scheduling my implant with a surgeon 2 hours away who does 1.5 a week. He will put in a titan. Says all the right things. Tells me my size will be a minimum of the 5.5 I have with the trimix. Probably a little more since the trimix did not get me fully hard. I should gain some more with cycling over next year. Prefers to use only 1 rte and is a follower of the NYC dr. Also uses scrotal incision.
I just do not want to wait any longer than I have to. I want to get this done and will have to hope all goes well. If not I guess a revision could be done later in the year. Biggest mistake or success, time will tell. So realistically a lot of factors in this decision. Luck to us all.
I really feel your pain sounds just like me. I wanted this badly my first uro dumped me after approving implant surgery. Said I gave him bad vibes. Was scheduled for number 2 in my open window before my wife went back to work. But that guy could not promise me 4.5" so cancelled and got another surgery date from the guys who screwed me up. Yes there were warning signals but by now I was desperate. Word of advice. Don't be desperate it will cloud your judgement.