New User-size eligibility question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jfatttorusso1985

Re: New User-size eligibility question

Postby Jfatttorusso1985 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey thanks guys for your responses..it has given me a lot of confidence to explore this option, and while I'll be doing everything I can for the next year to see if I can be treated less invasively, i do feel this is the route I'll be going at some point, I appreciate the help and I'll possibly be PMing some of you. thanks.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I just wanted to chime in on a couple of points. Size - you won't have a problem with any of the types of implants. You are almost exactly the same length I am and my LGX works great. Personal demonstration - I'd be glad to if you are in Michigan (or where ever I happen to be, which currently is Toronto, working on Easter Sunday). Insurance, good luck. I would encourage you to proceed though, because I also had E D from an early age. I can't begin to explain to you the impact the implant has had on me, I feel like a real man for the first time in my life. Time is something you can't recover. Find a good doc and discuss your options and find a good solution. It may or may not be the implant, but you need to be convinced that the decision made with your doc is the right one.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 pm

I paid about $20,000 cash to Dr. Milam in Nashville. I lost both length and width; but it is the floppy head and loss of sensitivity that bothers me most......

Return to “Implants”