Revision of LGX with Titan scheduled. Pump failure.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MyImplant

Revision of LGX with Titan scheduled. Pump failure.

Postby MyImplant » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm

LGX pump has never worked as expected. But I have worked around problem using my VED to assist in pumping up. Generally leave it erect for months at time. I just shove it down and wear spandex boxer briefs. Decided to do something about this and will have it replaced with the Titan.

I have done extensive VED (at least daily) and penis stretching (hanging weights). I am not worried about damaging my implant with the weights since I will be replacing it. I want the revision to be the longest. I estimated that I have at least an extra inch beyond the max length of the LGX. I am hoping will get at least a 22 CM Titan, or even maybe a 24 CM. I am encouraging my Dr. to pull hard when he does the measurement. I know this sounds confusing but I can explain more if anyone is interested.

BUT.. what I have now is fantastic. I actually feel lucky I had a problem leading up to my first implant. Sex is better now even before my ED. I know sound nuts. But I am a hell of a lot better in bed now. In short, I am a fucking machine. Before I was a one and done in 10 minutes or less. I am not boasting. I believe that everybody with an implant is or can be a "fucking machine". Its not me,, its the implant.

A side note and not directly related to the implant... I have been successful in developing multiple male orgasms by using an Aneros prostate massager. Orgasm without ejaculation. Pair the implant with MMO and I have a wild time. Something to think about. btw I am not gay. Just an 81 year old man who really likes his daily sex.

Since the MMO is not directly connected to penile implants, I will not bring this up again unless someone asks me.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

alibaba

Re: Revision of LGX with Titan scheduled. Pump failure.

Postby alibaba » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Wow. Go for it man!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”