Peironye more than to 90 grades. Implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ricardo70

Peironye more than to 90 grades. Implant.

Postby Ricardo70 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:10 pm

Hello my friends,

I would like dedicating a paragraph of this forum to this topic in particular.
The persons whose curvature overcomes, or comes closer 90 grades.
What answer do you see?
Before putting an implant, it is necessary to straighten the penis up, to remove the fibrosis.

I imagine that several skills exist to realize this operation.

If it is implanted without removing the fibrosis, the penis would remain crooked again, although it was a powerful implant as the Titán.

Some of you in this situation?

Can anybody think or count its experience?

Thank you very much and a hug.

Andy1955

Re: Peironye more than to 90 grades. Implant.

Postby Andy1955 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:22 pm

I suffer from Peyronies and had a curvature of 90degrees. Additionally; I had the “hourglass” deformity. I tried several of the suggestions you will see on the Internet. I found them a waste of money. What did help slow the progression for me was at my Drs suggestion; Pentoxifylline. I took 400 MG three times daily. He also had me take vitamin E. I think these two things helped but did not cure anything. I also noticed the penile skin tightening and shriveling. To attempt to address this I sat down nightly and rubbed my penis with either vitamin E oil or castor oil. I used a gentle massage the length of the shaft. The skin looks much better but again did nothing to stop or correct the curvature.

So...after careful consideration and one hell of a lot of reading I agreed to a penile implant. Mr Dr was very understanding and not pushy in the slightest. I saw him twice before making the decision. He told me exactly what he would implant and the reasons why. I read about it, read more, and when I realized I was reading the same thing over and over again I asked him to schedule the surgery.

My surgery was May 24. So it’s only been a week. The Dr told me he would need to use the AMS 700 CX. He felt this was the only inplant to truly address the Peyronies. According to him, after the inplant and still in the OR my curvature had improved to 30 degrees. I saw that as a real improvement and he tells me that it will continue to straighten over the next few months. I can’t speak from experience about what will come but everyone on the site has been extremely helpful. Whatever you decide I wish you the best.
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

Ricardo70

Postby Ricardo70 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Thank you very much for your contribution friend.

There are things that I do not understand...
Many doctors say that for peironyes important, the almost forced model is the Titanium of Coloplast...

And different they put AMS...

There is no clear at all one in this matter.

I already do not know if it is that they walk with the commissions of the manufacturers... or do not know it...

coldbrew

Postby coldbrew » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 pm

I thought the Titan was used is severe PD.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 pm

I only had 5-10 degree bend to the right at midship. Used ams700 lgx It is straight now but when cycling hard it will bend right very easy and will not bend left at all. I call it success.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:51 am

Andy1955 wrote:I suffer from Peyronies and had a curvature of 90degrees. Additionally; I had the “hourglass” deformity. I tried several of the suggestions you will see on the Internet. I found them a waste of money. What did help slow the progression for me was at my Drs suggestion; Pentoxifylline. I took 400 MG three times daily. He also had me take vitamin E. I think these two things helped but did not cure anything. I also noticed the penile skin tightening and shriveling. To attempt to address this I sat down nightly and rubbed my penis with either vitamin E oil or castor oil. I used a gentle massage the length of the shaft. The skin looks much better but again did nothing to stop or correct the curvature.

So...after careful consideration and one hell of a lot of reading I agreed to a penile implant. Mr Dr was very understanding and not pushy in the slightest. I saw him twice before making the decision. He told me exactly what he would implant and the reasons why. I read about it, read more, and when I realized I was reading the same thing over and over again I asked him to schedule the surgery.

My surgery was May 24. So it’s only been a week. The Dr told me he would need to use the AMS 700 CX. He felt this was the only inplant to truly address the Peyronies. According to him, after the inplant and still in the OR my curvature had improved to 30 degrees. I saw that as a real improvement and he tells me that it will continue to straighten over the next few months. I can’t speak from experience about what will come but everyone on the site has been extremely helpful. Whatever you decide I wish you the best.

Hi Andy, I am a bit surprised that your doctor suggested the AMS over the Coloplast. The Coloplast, because of the stiffer material is well known as the better one for Peyronies. I'm glad for you that it is working as well as it is but a little surprised at that as well. Good luck to you as you heal. :)

Larry

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:20 am

Thanks Larry. I’m hopeful as if has been a long time!!!
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

Return to “Implants”