Change the position of the pump in the scrotum

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MARKOS2018

Change the position of the pump in the scrotum

Postby MARKOS2018 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Yesterday I was activated and would like to know if I could "force" my pump around so that I can easily get at the deflate buttons on the Titan?? At this time it seems awkward to get at since they are between the 2 testicles. If they weren't perpendicular to my legs or if they were parallel to my legs I could easily get at them with my thumb and finger. If I had started earlier with finding the @#$$%$% deflate buttons, things wouldn't be so difficult now.

However, just would like to know if anyone was able to rearrange them in the scrotum?
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Dave48003

Re: Change the position of the pump in the scrotum

Postby Dave48003 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I had a lot of swelling and inflammation, so my pump had stuck to just about anything around it. I just kept gently pulling and tugging at it until I got it free. It wasn't fun, feels like someone is pulling off adhesive tape inside your nut sack, but I got it! Even my doctor was impressed, he knew how bad it was and now it is fine. Soaking in a hot tub, bath tub or hot shower is a great way to get things loose. I did this every day.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 am

Hi Mike,

Best of luck with your newly activated Titan Implant.
I was implanted with the Titan on December 13, 2007 and, fortunately the pump settled in the lower back part of my scrotum behind my testicles which gave me easy access to the pump and deflate bars.
Dave has given you some excellent pointers about re-positioning your pump.
Also, you might want to discuss it with your URO.
Wishing you many years of pleasure with your new Titan.

Bob
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age 73; Developed ED Post-ORT in February 2004; Implanted December 13, 2007 (Coloplast Titan); Completely corrected
my ED.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 pm

It seems that my pump is on the bottom and in the middle. After thought was if I re-arrange it, it will probably hurt my wife when I eventually do some plumbing, which is a long way off... :(

Glad to hear, Dave that you managed to push yours around so that it would settle where you could reach it. I guess I will have to work at it. I researched LGX Man's post on 4 finger inflate and it proved to be awesome.

I am having some trouble with deflating the sucker. It seems I get it down, and later it rears its head, gdmit! Or is this normal? I hear some popping noises when I squeeze it, and assume that is the saline? Live and learn I guess.

I am hopeful.....that things will get better.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am

Mikesan. You should have started rearranging your pump when your doctor first told you to. Mine had told me to work on it in a warm shower. That made it a lot easier to manipulate. If you do not pull on it and try to get it into it's permanent position, then the scar tissue from the operation will eventually fill in and that will be the END of moving it anymore. You only have a window of approximately 3 months (everybody is different) to get everything into place before it's sealed there permanently by the scar tissue.

Glad to hear that you have made use of the double-handed inflation method. I have modified the post a few times to make it absolutely fool-proof and super easy to understand. It sure helps in the beginning when it's so hard to inflate that really hard/stiff pump. If I had not discovered this method, I probably would NOT have been so diligent in keeping my LGX inflated as often as is recommended.

Now, for the "rearing of it's head" ... I will assume that you mean your penis is getting hard again without pumping? In the beginning, this happened with me quite a bit. If the Pump is not locked out, the saline will keep running back and forth between the storage bag and the penis and you might notice spontaneous erections, especially during the night. Once you deflate your LGX and get it as far down (deflated) as it will go, wrap your hand around your entire penis and squeeze it and you'll notice that you'll get quite a bit MORE deflation out of it. After you get as much saline solution out as you can get out ... THEN (and here's the key), press the inflation bulb until you hear it POP. This will activate the Lock-out Valve and will NOT allow any more of the saline solution to automatically run back and forth from the storage bag to the implant chambers. Once you decide to get a stiffy again, merely continue pumping it until you reach your hardness goal.

It sure is nice to have FrankTalk around to help us learn all of those super important things that the doctor has neglected to tell us. Hope this helps a bit and keep in touch if you have any other problems.

LGX_Man
Last edited by LGX_Man on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

clearwatercowboy

Postby clearwatercowboy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 pm

LGX Man,

Wow !! That last bit of information that you shared regarding the re-filling problem, was very interesting to me. As, although newly implanted with the LGX, (Jan.10,2012), I am encountering that very same problem, and was assuming that the pump was defective, and that a surgical revision was on the horizon for me (UGH). Now, the million dollar question is........where did you gather that special tip, about squeezing the penis and then squeezing the inflation bulb simultaneously ? Nowhere in the printed instructions that came with my LGX do I find that information, including information on the DVD that was provided to us.

I have not tried your special trick, but you can bet for sure, as soon as I get off from this computer, I will go attempt to resolve this very issue. I'm so tired of spontaneous unwanted inflation of the cylinders.

Thanks Dave

Clearwater Cowboy

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Believe it or not, I asked my doctor. He explained that he has NEVER seen anything written ANYWHERE about this problem but gave me the solution that I just passed along to you. Actually, ANYTIME you deflate your penis, whether you get everything out or not... you might want to just squeeze that bulb (pump) until you hear the POP. Nothing will be coming and going any more.

Now that I'm a year post-op, I no longer do this any longer, and the spontaneous erections have gotten to be a bit fun! It's gotten to be fun to notice when I get them, and why ;-)

LGX_Man (Keith)
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 am

LGX Man

I am doing the double handed technique and it is much easier thanks to you. Actually, I was fumbling around before, trying to get a grip on the bulb. I believe that it is in the right place since I am not having trouble inflating it. Your mention of the deflation technique, I yet have to try. I hear a popping noise when I squeeze my dick thinking I have all the saline out but to no avail. Whether I am getting erections from wanting to piss or whatever, I seem to get saline back into my dick.

I will try what you suggest when I deflate. By the way I have the Titan OTR. I appreciate your help and very good suggestions!

Mike

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

ah OK, well I am LGX_Man because I have the AMS LGX 700 Implant. Perhaps some Titan guys can help you to figure out how to get the saline solution out of the implant and keep it out. I know that it was quite annoying to me in the beginning. In fact, most things were. It's amazing how just a short year later, everything is so different. No more pain, no more problems and even the most insignificant things that used to bother me with the implant no longer do. It all takes time.

I'd love to hear more details about the Titan implant.

Return to “Implants”