Ready or not

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LA Johnson

Re: Ready or not

Postby LA Johnson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:26 am

Thank you guys for the enthusiastic encouragement, Dr. seemed pleased with things at 1-week exam, so I’m pretty optimistic. I do wish there was less reluctance to prescribe adequate pain meds, just because it has become a political football.
B 1958/ M 1991/ VL, Titan implant 3/18 20cm+ 2cm rte Dr. Yafi UCI Medical
1st Revision 3/19 Pump failure 22cm+1.5 rte; 2nd Revision 9/19 Pump failure 22cm+2cm rte
3rd Revision 6/16/20 Cylinder aneurysm Dr. Kramer Titan 24cm no rte. 4th Rev 4/14/21 Pump.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Most dr for any operation only do 10 days for heavy pain meds

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 am

Smetro wrote:I can very safely say that you simply will not believe how amazing you will feel in 12 months time.
All the little niggles and worries and sore bits will fade into nothingness and be replaced with a cock that can only be matched by another brother’s weapon.
Simple and absolute fact.
If you have a partner that likes and/or wants great sex........you will be king. :)

Yes but, another brother's weapon will not last all night like his new weapon will ;)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:35 am

LA Johnson wrote:Thank you guys for the enthusiastic encouragement, Dr. seemed pleased with things at 1-week exam, so I’m pretty optimistic. I do wish there was less reluctance to prescribe adequate pain meds, just because it has become a political football.

That seems to be world wide. I am retired (on LTD) because of a serious back injury due to 15 years of digging people out of upside down cars in ditches.. I have been on 3 different narcotics since January 2015 just to make the day bearable.. my doctor is telling me that the FDA is nagging at all doctors to ease up on prescribing long term narcotics and to start easing the patients OFF of them. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do... they don't remove the pain now, they just makes it able for me to function. Having said that, when I had my implants, I had no problem getting pain control and he even gave me some Ativan to help me sleep. :(

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 am

LA Johnson wrote:Hi all, just over a week out from implant. It’s been a bit of a whirlwind, so I thought I would join in this community to help sort things out as I go, since this was one of the resources I used to make my decision to go ahead with the implant. Surgery seems to have gone well but post-op has been tougher than I anticipated.

So, what questions do you have? What problems are you experiencing? If you edit your signature to provide more info, answers from our members will not only come more quickly but, more accurate. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:37 am

Larry10625 wrote:
LA Johnson wrote:Thank you guys for the enthusiastic encouragement, Dr. seemed pleased with things at 1-week exam, so I’m pretty optimistic. I do wish there was less reluctance to prescribe adequate pain meds, just because it has become a political football.

That seems to be world wide. I am retired (on LTD) because of a serious back injury due to 15 years of digging people out of upside down cars in ditches.. I have been on 3 different narcotics since January 2015 just to make the day bearable.. my doctor is telling me that the FDA is nagging at all doctors to ease up on prescribing long term narcotics and to start easing the patients OFF of them. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do... they don't remove the pain now, they just makes it able for me to function. Having said that, when I had my implants, I had no problem getting pain control and he even gave me some Ativan to help me sleep. :(

Larry

Yall have FDA up there?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:47 am

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Yall have FDA up there?

Yeah but I am not sure what its called here... it's the same thing though. :)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Smetro wrote:I can very safely say that you simply will not believe how amazing you will feel in 12 months time.
All the little niggles and worries and sore bits will fade into nothingness and be replaced with a cock that can only be matched by another brother’s weapon.
Simple and absolute fact.
If you have a partner that likes and/or wants great sex........you will be king. :)

Yes but, another brother's weapon will not last all night like his new weapon will ;)

Larry

Lazza
I meant another Bionic Brother’s weapon! :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”