33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: 33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:30 pm

lol thanks for the replies guys!

We didn't end up having sex this morning either which is alright.

We spoke to our sex therapist today and we have a few things to work on.
My mousing around sex isn't a turn on, I have to be more confident.
She has to be more warm and forthcoming with her sexual energy.
We're going to work on enjoying the buildup versus just saying okay sex time.
Set the mood, feel the erotic energy all that jazz.
and it's okay for someone not to feel up to it, even if it IS planned like last night.
It wasn't my fault we weren't feeling it, it was just an off-night.

We have a hotel room booked and dinner reservations this weekend.
We're both excited and I think we'll find our spark then or before then.

here's to hoping :)

Cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:11 am

Jackhammer, what's the latest?
Haven't heard from you all weekend so I'll take that as a good sign!
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:33 am

Genesis wrote:Jackhammer, what's the latest?
Haven't heard from you all weekend so I'll take that as a good sign!

I'm glad you asked Genesis!

Day 46 & 47 Sexy Staycation!

This weekend was our Staycation, I booked a room in a swanky downtown hotel, got a room with a view, and a reservation at a nice restaurant.

The girlfriend suffers from PMDD which affects her mood dramatically.
Saturday afternoon I was excited and packing and she came home from brunch with a friend and proceeded to take a nap.
I didn't let it get me down I know she is tired a lot from the aforementioned disorder.

I woke her a little after our check-in time was available and we headed to the hotel.
She got a pedi the day before so I asked her if I could wash her feet (Her feet are sexy to me).
So I did and we got music on and I rubbed her with coconut oil.

The sex was good. I had missed it!
To me, it felt much like sex we had before. A mixture of positions; missionary, leading to doggy, to sort of a "enhanced" doggy where she'll sit back and up on her legs and sit on my dick/lap. I had a strong orgasm, she was close but no big O. She wanted to try again minutes after but I was tapped out physically.
We tried a spooning position while I was still catching my breath and I was too un-engorged so to speak, so all she could feel were the cylinders which didn't turn her on.
So we just rested. I was very tired lol. She noted that she felt a little "loose" when we were in missionary. Perhaps from a little loss of girth on my end. Even with that, I think it's a little adjustment she'll get used to. It still felt good to her.

After dinner we got back and watched bad cable TV before falling asleep.

This morning we had breakfast in the business lounge and headed back to the room.
She goofily asked if I wanted to have sex.
I said YES!

For the first time in years I didn't have to think about it first. I COULD JUST HAVE SEX!

She slipped off her leggings, I disrobed, I got the coconut oil and we played, rubbed and got back to it.
A few more positions this time. She tried being on top. I love how she feels on top, she has never been able to feel much from that position sadly.
I think we finished in the same position... looking it up it looks like "The Clapper" but instead of me leaning back with my legs sprawled to each side and her curled forward, She's arching up and back and I'm sitting on my legs as well.

Actually just looking that up, I'm curious to try a bunch of weird positions. Now that I don't have to worry about keeping it up between position changes!!!
We had a good round of sex and had about 30 minutes to rest before we got dressed and packed up our crap and headed home.

After having some people over in the afternoon we spent some time cleaning up our house.
At one point I grabbed her butt and she said, "Do you wanna have sex??" -again in a disarming and playful way.

Again I said YES!!
We had sex in our bed for the first time with my new dick!! :D

We tried a position some sight call the flatiron, where she lays on her stomach legs together and I straddled her legs and penetrate from behind and on top.
That was our finishing position this time. It was funny, I lost the sensation of an orgasm coming on, and I said "I lost it!" and she said, "Babe you haven't lost ANYTHING your dick is good!" she was right my dick was still hard as could be ;) I was soon back in the groove and I came really hard.... Then :shock: I pulled out to far during my orgasm and thrusted into the side wall of her vagina. Instant pain for both of us. I know you guys told me to go easy!!! :lol:
We both cringed and she might have a bruise on the inside where I jabbed her.
Not a pleasant feeling. It was like the LAST thrust too and damn if it didn't hurt like a son of a bitch.
We'll both be okay just had some pain to deal with.

Afterthoughts

She does like the feeling of my dick rock rock hard. It's interesting the marginal amount of pain from being maxed doesn't bother me during sex.
Maybe a little at the base, but I think it actually keeps me from cumming too soon which is nice.
If we have sex twice a day at max pump, I could count those as my cycling times! :lol:

I have noticed that my glans sometimes isn't fully engorged as we're switching positions and I have to sort of push in with it sort of folded Like I enter with the bottom of the glans. Not sure if that's normal but that's how it goes in, or maybe I could use more oil/lube??

She is enjoying my penis but she did admit that she hasn't had a full hard orgasm yet in our first 3 sessions.

There is a go-to position for her where she'll get on top of me and lean back.
When my dick was all natural, my erection curved upwards a bit. I think that it would catch that elusive ridge where her G-Spot is.
I was hoping my engorged glans would still hit it, but it sounds like that isn't the case. But it may just be a matter of adjusting her or my hips to get the angle right with a new penis.

We'll work on different positions and she gets more sensitive down there at different points of the month, so certain days it's just impossible to hit it.
We also have a perfect curved toy that I can always start or end the session with to ensure she's a pile of mush.
Still, My dick is satisfying her and I think we'll find that spot with practice.
We'll try different positions with different pump levels too.

I'll keep cycling to stretch the tissue outward and upward, I'll be giving it some help to curve or point upwards too if you have a technique you swear by to get it from 3 o'clock to a more 1.5 or 2 o'clock I'm all ears :)

We're enjoying this new spontaneity and ability to have sex at the drop of a hat.
We haven't had sex 3 times in 24 hours for as long as I can remember!
If she asked me pre-op in the middle of the day if I wanted to have sex I would've made an excuse to avoid it.
BUT NEVER AGAIN!

Feels like a new lease on life! So happy brothers!
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:28 am

:D :D :D :D . When you need a break instead of stopping just go down on her

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:57 am

jackhammer....I am totally thrilled for you !

I assume this is the same girlfriend that you wrote about a while ago here on franktalk. The discussion was interesting since:

jackhammerdreamz states:

Interesting point my gf brought up today.

She wondered if the "solution" wasn't an implant but just "forgetting about my dick" and pleasing her in other ways.
I don't think she understood the worry, anxiety, self-loathing, depression behind ED.

and I remember saying:
by TANGERINE:
Wow jackhammer, your girlfriend brings up quite a point. There are actually men out there who would be fine to give up penis sex, and settle for "pleasing women in other ways." In fact, many men with ED learn to accept it and they learn to move on to other pursuits such as hobbies like golf, boats, jogging etc.

For me, that concept was completely unpalatable. For me, a primary feature of my self identity has been to be sexually active, in as excellent and prodigious way possible. And that is why I decided to go for the implant. Yup, it was scary, but without sex, life is....dull.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:27 pm

TANGERINE wrote:jackhammer....I am totally thrilled for you !

I assume this is the same girlfriend that you wrote about a while ago here on franktalk. The discussion was interesting since:

jackhammerdreamz states:

Interesting point my gf brought up today.

She wondered if the "solution" wasn't an implant but just "forgetting about my dick" and pleasing her in other ways.
I don't think she understood the worry, anxiety, self-loathing, depression behind ED.

and I remember saying:
by TANGERINE:
Wow jackhammer, your girlfriend brings up quite a point. There are actually men out there who would be fine to give up penis sex, and settle for "pleasing women in other ways." In fact, many men with ED learn to accept it and they learn to move on to other pursuits such as hobbies like golf, boats, jogging etc.

For me, that concept was completely unpalatable. For me, a primary feature of my self identity has been to be sexually active, in as excellent and prodigious way possible. And that is why I decided to go for the implant. Yup, it was scary, but without sex, life is....dull.

Indeed same GF! :lol:
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:27 pm

hturner12 wrote::D :D :D :D . When you need a break instead of stopping just go down on her

Smart man Hugh
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 am

Day 61

Hey guys!
Sorry it's been 2 weeks of silence!
Time does fly as they say :D

Well besides the sex we had 2 weeks ago we've had sex a handful of times but my girlfriend was struggling with getting used to the feeling of the new implant.
Because of that I began to have some waves of regret. Mainly because she wasn't having full on orgasms.
My natural penis of course felt differently and the implant moves a bit differently.

Beyond that we have had a few busy weekends and my work schedule changed so I have less "alone time" to write on FrankTalk.

But here I am! About 2 months post-op.

Today was the first day we found a position that she could have an orgasm!!

We found if she lays on her side while I'm entering from sort of a missionary position I hit her G-spot well.
Didn't take much movement and she clenched down on me and just about passed out and said "Finally!" with a big grin.
It was a great relief to find out she can cum from the implant. I knew it would take time I should've been more patient and trusting of my new dick.

She is a very "in her head" type so I don't know how much of it is actual feel or if it's more she can just feel the cylinders more in the old positions we used.
It is great having sex whenever we want. Had sex twice today, and a couple times yesterday.
Much more consistent sex. I'm glad I can provide or stand up to her appetite now. Even if it is more sex than I would prefer to have lmao.

She gave me a blowjob today for the first time which she said felt the same to her and I loved it. I think I enjoyed it more than before implant because I don't have to worry about going soft in her mouth.

Overall things are great. The regret subsided and I'm glad we can keep exploring each other's bodies and have fun. Not worrying about my dick is such a great relief. It can be there any time and we are both learning the positions that rock our world.

I do still pump to near full maxed out for sex which gives me some pain at the base. Just stretching while I fuck I guess.... She loves the full max pumped out feeling and the little bit of pain keeps me from cumming too soon.

I probably won't be checking FT a huge amount but I'll try to stop by once a week. Like I said earlier work hours changed so working an earlier shift I have less night owl time to go through all the forum posts.

If you have any questions or comments of course let's hear them.

And thank you all again for being such a great source of comfort and helpfulness when it comes to this implant stuff. It's a crazy thing and can be scary for the noobs. We were there once asking the same questions and thinking, "Holy shit am I really going to do this???".

Cheers brothers
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:06 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Day 61

Hey guys!

Well besides the sex we had 2 weeks ago we've had sex a handful of times but my girlfriend was struggling with getting used to the feeling of the new implant.
Because of that I began to have some waves of regret. Mainly because she wasn't having full on orgasms.
My natural penis of course felt differently and the implant moves a bit differently.

Beyond that we have had a few busy weekends and my work schedule changed so I have less "alone time" to write on FrankTalk.

We found if she lays on her side while I'm entering from sort of a missionary position I hit her G-spot well.
Didn't take much movement and she clenched down on me and just about passed out and said "Finally!" with a big grin.
It was a great relief to find out she can cum from the implant. I knew it would take time I should've been more patient and trusting of my new dick.

She is a very "in her head" type so I don't know how much of it is actual feel or if it's more she can just feel the cylinders more in the old positions we used.
It is great having sex whenever we want. Had sex twice today, and a couple times yesterday.
Much more consistent sex. I'm glad I can provide or stand up to her appetite now. Even if it is more sex than I would prefer to have lmao.

She gave me a blowjob today for the first time which she said felt the same to her and I loved it. I think I enjoyed it more than before implant because I don't have to worry about going soft in her mouth.

Overall things are great. The regret subsided and I'm glad we can keep exploring each other's bodies and have fun. Not worrying about my dick is such a great relief. It can be there any time and we are both learning the positions that rock our world.

I do still pump to near full maxed out for sex which gives me some pain at the base. Just stretching while I fuck I guess.... She loves the full max pumped out feeling and the little bit of pain keeps me from cumming too soon.

I probably won't be checking FT a huge amount but I'll try to stop by once a week. Like I said earlier work hours changed so working an earlier shift I have less night owl time to go through all the forum posts.

And thank you all again for being such a great source of comfort and helpfulness when it comes to this implant stuff. It's a crazy thing and can be scary for the noobs. We were there once asking the same questions and thinking, "Holy shit am I really going to do this???".

Cheers brothers

Hey man good to see you back here. How do you deal with switching positions during a sexual encounter? Obviously your dick is still going to be hard until you trigger the release valve. Does switching around position wise become a bother (errant knee to your junk, squashing your still-hard dick against the bed?) Thank you and I'm glad all is well!
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Day 61

Hey guys!

Cheers brothers

Good morning Jack;
Sadly, I have NEVER brought ANY girl to climax while penetrating her. My wife and I embraced sex toys a long time ago. She gets to cum every time so I never have to worry about that. Back when I was using Viagra, we had sex one night and I was so excited I came on the first stroke. I was so devastated and got very depressed. I lost my interest in sex which started to cause problems in my marriage. I started having sex with her just because she wanted it but, all that did was cause me to resent her. I spoke to my urologist and he prescribed Androgel (for low testosterone). This jelly like stuff you rub all over your belly. It stinks like rubbing alcohol and gets off on to your clothes and just plain doesn't work. Then he prescribed the injectable testosterone and my libido returned. You are right though, there is a bit of discomfort from the pump, my balanitis on my glans and the implant itself... because of that discomfort, I can now go for between 20 minutes and 30. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”