How long does tip hurt when inflated?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dmikesaw

Re: How long does tip hurt when inflated?

Postby dmikesaw » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:00 am

my right cylinder goes to the base of the glans (but barely); the left cylinder stops about 1/4"-1/2" before reaching the base of the glans. I will try to post some pictures if I can figure out how to resize them (the pictures that is, ha!)

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

You know, when I first got implanted, mine seemed to be short and unequal, but now, and a year of pumping like a madman, they are deep into my glans and of equal length. I have a Titan BTW and everyone says they don't change or anything. Mine sure did...
harddrive

infinite19

Postby infinite19 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Hard drive did ur penis get longer?Mine is a couple of inch's shorter since I was operated on

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I would suggest you follow a daily pumping routine, similar to what Keith LGX_Man advocates. I am 10-1/2 months post surgery. If I pump as hard as I can, I will still have some pain in the glans after a half hour or so. I have also had some discomfort after having sex for extended periods of time. It seems to get better all the time. I didn't have the uneven problem, so I can't speak to that issue.

Good luck!

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 am

infinite19 wrote:Hard drive did ur penis get longer?Mine is a couple of inch's shorter since I was operated on

I don't think it actually got longer, but it filled out and psychologically for both me and my wife it felt longer and penetrated deeper.
harddrive

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

I don't notice any pain in my glans specifically...but I have a numbness issue. But I do have burning in the shaft overall when I "super-inflate" it...after it won't pump anymore, I wait a minute and then give it one more squeeze for good measure. The burning doesn't start for quite awhile...but I inflate before going to bed and leave it inflated all night, unless it wakes me up burning, which is does on occasion. I attribute that to expansion. But the tips of the cylinders do go about half way into my glans and they're both evenly placed. I had my implant on 7 Nov 11 and am a happy camper, if I can just get feeling back.
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Dr. Eid says on his website that you should never leave it inflated longer than is needed for sex; otherwise you can cause loss of sensitivity.........

Return to “Implants”