New relationships

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rlm1818

New relationships

Postby rlm1818 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Does anyone have any experience with starting new (female) partner relationships while being on the surgery schedule for an implant. If you have, how did you go about discussing your ED and the prospective implant, and what was the reaction?

Thanks for any suggestions or experiences.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

jerryc129

Re: New relationships

Postby jerryc129 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks for posting that question. Im single, no girlfriend at the moment and on the schedule for surgery with Dr. Eid in Feb 2012. Is this something you tell a new partner or will she even know if you have one if you decide not to share the bionic news lol. Any feedback on Dr Eid and the experience with him would be appreciated.. Thanks!

Illuminist

Postby Illuminist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm

I've been with about 10 women since my implant in June and none of them knew of my implant. Some may have suspected something however. The comments I get are always positive. Only thing that can make its suspicious is when you inflate without being completely in the mood. This leaves me with a flat penis.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Don't forget to check your private messages right next to "User Control Panel" on the left side of your screen. I sent you a couple of messages earlier. Thanks.
Illuminist wrote:I've been with about 10 women since my implant in June and none of them knew of my implant. Some may have suspected something however. The comments I get are always positive. Only thing that can make its suspicious is when you inflate without being completely in the mood. This leaves me with a flat penis.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I am 38 and have suffered ED since my late teens. This is down the the dreaded venous leak! I was until the is July married with 3 children, however I am now seperated. I told my now ex wife I had ED about 2 months into our realtionship and underwent venous surgery about a year later which worked to a degree and allowed us to have children.

Things have worsened over the years and when I was told our marriage was over I panicked I thought I would be single and alone for the rest of my life. I went to see my doctor straight away and got refered to a Uro who I will see again early Feb to discuss having an implant fitted.

I met this new great new girl about a month ago and like a lot. Today I told her about my ED and that I will be under going implant surgery next year. She was fantastic about it and was even excited that we could be having all night sex in the near future!

For me I now have someone by my side to go through this with me and this makes me so happy :D

Gollam
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Return to “Implants”