My experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jerryf

Re: My experience

Postby Jerryf » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 am

Last night was the first use. I haven't felt like that in 10 years, nor has my wife. On a sex chart it wouldn't have made a 10 but in my world it was 8. I was implanted July 18, activated aug 28. I can pump it up but it doesn't stand straight out. It hangs maybe 45 degrees but it is hard. I'm not a well hung guy and never was. So it makes for careful strokes while fucking or your always coming out. I'm hoping with cycling and more practice we can get it to stand up better. Before surgery I could jack off and cum with no problem. I haven't been able to cum since the surgery but everyone tells me that will return. I hope so. What I want everyone who reads this to understand is it really is a process. This is not something you go in one day , have the surgery and come out with everything perfect again. Maybe it worked that way for some but not everyone. Over the last 6 weeks I've gone from a guy who hadn't had real sex for years to being able to fuck again. Now I just need patience to get things the way I want. Thanks to everyone on the forum . you guys have been a big help in this process. At least you know your not alone on this very strange journey.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:13 am

Good for you Jerry!!
Keep it up! :lol:
Hope to join you as a first time fucker soon.
Bob 2.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am

radioradio wrote:Good for you Jerry!!
Keep it up! :lol:
Hope to join you as a first time fucker soon.
Bob 2.1

Bob
You are about 3 weeks ahead of me. Be glad to hear when you start fucking

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Jerryf wrote:What I want everyone who reads this to understand is it really is a process. This is not something you go in one day , have the surgery and come out with everything perfect again. Maybe it worked that way for some but not everyone.

:D

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Week Six

Positives:

Since week 5 1/2 I have been able to ride a motorcycle, play golf, and have
successful sexual penetration. I wore pouch underwear and gave my scrotum
an upward pull as I sat on the motorcycle. The only problem I had playing golf
was that my game sucked, there was no pain or discomfort. I am able to get a full and firm erection when I pump with pre implant length and wider girth. My sexual penetration
gave me all of the sexual sensations I had before the implant.

Concerns:

I can feel the tips of my cylinders at all times which causes discomfort when flaccid
and a stabbing burning pain when pumped full. This causes discomfort during sex.
I can easily find my pump, but because of a hemotoma I sometimes have trouble finding the release button. It has become easier to find over time. My leakage after peeing has not improved so I have started the kegel exercises.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Mastercard wrote:Week Six

Positives:

was that my game sucked, there was no pain or discomfort. I am able to get a full and firm erection when I pump with pre implant length and wider girth. My sexual penetration

Concerns:

I can feel the tips of my cylinders at all times which causes discomfort when flaccid
and a stabbing burning pain when pumped full. This causes discomfort during sex.
I can easily find my pump, but because of a hemotoma I sometimes have trouble finding the release button. It has become easier to find over time. My leakage after peeing has not improved so I have started the kegel exercises.

MC
What sizes are you?
With a 22cm Titan you should be a good 6" or so erect. I am slowly approaching 7" after 8.5 months.
The pain you feel fully pumped is good, it means you have room to get bigger and that's why twice daily cycling is so important.
The tips feeling will subside over time as the whole rig gets softer and more pliable. I barely notice I have an implant now.
I have sex often, but still cycle every day.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Smetro wrote:
Mastercard wrote:Week Six

Positives:

Concerns:

MC
What sizes are you?
With a 22cm Titan you should be a good 6" or so erect. I am slowly approaching 7" after 8.5 months.
The pain you feel fully pumped is good, it means you have room to get bigger and that's why twice daily cycling is so important.
The tips feeling will subside over time as the whole rig gets softer and more pliable. I barely notice I have an implant now.
I have sex often, but still cycle every day.

Smetro

I am pumping to about 5 1/4 before the pain of the tips cause me to stop. During my activation the Dr. had it longer than that but the pain was so bad I almost cried. If cycling means to pump it up and hold it there for a while and then deflate I am doing that at least twice a day and sometimes more. I have been having sex and it is quite enjoyable until sometimes I start to feel the pain from the tips so I started decreasing my pumps for pleasure over firmness.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:58 am

MasterCard , you and i have the same size and make implant. It is funny i am at 12 weks and still experience that tip but it is getting better. The support staff at Hakky's are GREAT at 6 weeks they told me to put a small childs atheltic sock over over my dick. Worked great and helps the scoreness heal.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Tybeeman wrote:MasterCard , you and i have the same size and make implant. It is funny i am at 12 weks and still experience that tip but it is getting better. The support staff at Hakky's are GREAT at 6 weeks they told me to put a small childs atheltic sock over over my dick. Worked great and helps the scoreness heal.

Tybeeman

Thanks for the suggestion I am trying it today but you have to explain to my four
year old grandson who was over for the weekend where his other sock is. I had
trouble explaining to him that I had it over my pecker lol. Is your shaft still getting sore
after being fully pumped and do you get pain in the bends of the cylinders when in the flaccid state at 12 weeks?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Mastercard wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:MasterCard , you and i have the same size and make implant. It is funny i am at 12 weks and still experience that tip but it is getting better. The support staff at Hakky's are GREAT at 6 weeks they told me to put a small childs atheltic sock over over my dick. Worked great and helps the scoreness heal.

Tybeeman

Thanks for the suggestion I am trying it today but you have to explain to my four
year old grandson who was over for the weekend where his other sock is. I had
trouble explaining to him that I had it over my pecker lol. Is your shaft still getting sore
after being fully pumped and do you get pain in the bends of the cylinders when in the flaccid state at 12 weeks?

I am alot different then a lot of guys here. My scoreness is mainly when flaccid. I have been sore all 12 weeks the sock has help. Now that it is getting better i feel my dick is super sensitive. I get horny as hell with it becuse it is large even flaccid and rubbing against my underwear. I orgasum easily everytime. Getting close to multiple orgasms. Been z few year since that has happen.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”