Grafting with implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Grafting with implant?

Postby JayGould » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Did anyone have it? How was your result?

I am thinking whether I should do grafting on the left side of my shaft along with the implant, in hopes it could increase/gain back some size (I have Peyronie's or something similar).

Tybeeman

Re: Grafting with implant?

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:55 pm

JayGould wrote:Did anyone have it? How was your result?

I am thinking whether I should do grafting on the left side of my shaft along with the implant, in hopes it could increase/gain back some size (I have Peyronie's or something similar).

I had some Peyronies and I didn't lose a thing. Dr. Eid have a great video on dealing with it and the results. I understand a lot of you guys worry about length. I will say it again. Would you rather have a long limber dick or a hard dick for fucking? That maybe a good question for "The Reverend Donnie Bryan"

PS My wife says to hell with length, she want garth you will get that
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 pm

When you say you didn't lose a thing, is this compared to just before surgery or compared to pre-Peyronie's/prostate cancer?

Because my dick is functional. I can get an erection. The reason I am doing an implant surgery is to gain back my size. I have lost about 30% of the size of my dick. It is about the same size now as when I was 12 years old. The worst thing is the loss of girth.

I now that Titan is good for girth, but can it really stretch through scar tissue?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 pm

JayGould wrote:When you say you didn't lose a thing, is this compared to just before surgery or compared to pre-Peyronie's/prostate cancer?

Because my dick is functional. I can get an erection. The reason I am doing an implant surgery is to gain back my size. I have lost about 30% of the size of my dick. It is about the same size now as when I was 12 years old. The worst thing is the loss of girth.

I now that Titan is good for girth, but can it really stretch through scar tissue?

I didn't lose length pre implant. But, I am only 8 weeks out. I hope to start Donnie's stretch routine and gain more. But I am happy with what got now. Have you had a video consultation with Dr Did yet?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:44 am

Cool, how is your girth so far? Same as pre-implant or is it improved? Is your small Peyronie's fixed/stretched out?

Yeah I did have a video call with Eid several months ago. It was a bit unclear however. He told me that the implant could or should help stretch out any scarring, but I guess he couldn't say for sure. In my case since I am mostly doing the implant to fix the Peyronie's and get my penis back, this is an important question and something I would like to know full well the outcome of before the operation, if possible.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:51 am

JayGould wrote:Cool, how is your girth so far? Same as pre-implant or is it improved? Is your small Peyronie's fixed/stretched out?

Yeah I did have a video call with Eid several months ago. It was a bit unclear however. He told me that the implant could or should help stretch out any scarring, but I guess he couldn't say for sure. In my case since I am mostly doing the implant to fix the Peyronie's and get my penis back, this is an important question and something I would like to know full well the outcome of before the operation, if possible.

I have been cycling for 4 weeks and it has straighten out nicely. Wife thinks it is perfect
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 am

That's good. How's your girth? Same, better or worse?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm

About the same but I think everyone will agree that the Coloplast will expand in garth. I am sure the AMS is the same
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm

It should.

Return to “Implants”