Would you recommend your surgeon?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Would you recommend your surgeon?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:55 am

Larry10625 wrote:... The professional way of doing it, so you don't get sued, is to simply, (and briefly), say what happened to you. Then let the reader decide for themselves. As long as we don't say "DON'T GO TO DOCTOR SCREW UP", we should be fine. :)

Larry

You are correct. Nevertheless, there is a segment of this cyber community that tend to be blind fanboys, People get apprehensive to share their stories knowing that they will become punchbag, instead of reading the post, and calmly try to understand the pain other brothers are going through. We have seen it happened to serious posters such as Alibaba, which was bashed mercilessly when he brought Dr. Milan's errors and horrors he did on his first surgery.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:... The professional way of doing it, so you don't get sued, is to simply, (and briefly), say what happened to you. Then let the reader decide for themselves. As long as we don't say "DON'T GO TO DOCTOR SCREW UP", we should be fine. :)

Larry

You are correct. Nevertheless, there is a segment of this cyber community that tend to be blind fanboys, People get apprehensive to share their stories knowing that they will become punchbag, instead of reading the post, and calmly try to understand the pain other brothers are going through. We have seen it happened to serious posters such as Alibaba, which was bashed mercilessly when he brought Dr. Milan's errors and horrors he did on his first surgery.

Blind Fanboys! That is an understatement my friend. There is one particular doctor spoken about here that if you were even to misspell his name you are blasted by the blind fanboys.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:

Larry

Blind Fanboys! That is an understatement my friend. There is one particular doctor spoken about here that if you were even to misspell his name you are blasted by the blind fanboys.

Geez Ty, I wonder who you could be referring... :lol:

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Blind Fanboys! That is an understatement my friend. There is one particular doctor spoken about here that if you were even to misspell his name you are blasted by the blind fanboys.

Tybeeman,
That is exactly my point. I have received so many PM of people with very unhappy results, but they don't post the information here based on fear to be that famous punching bag. If the reaction will be a calm exchange of ideas and fact, this site will be much better served than having the bias that fanatism brings.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:54 pm

This is a difficult topic when the power of the underlying feelings and reactions are considered. If the surgery works anything better than half well and you didn't get turned into a queen, then the doctor is a miracle worker. If something was way more painful than expected and/or the results were less than pleasing the doctor is a butcher. With sex as the underlying driver it is very hard to have dispassionate judgments.

Still I like my surgeon! He probably isn't the best for everyone, though I will always recommend him. Different people need different doctors. For myself I want a surgeon that does enough implants so that he knows his way around a penis; but, I don't want to be just one more body on a dick assembly line either. Then also I prefer smaller hospitals, not the giant university ones. Therefore my judgments are skewed in that direction.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:You are correct. Nevertheless, there is a segment of this cyber community that tend to be blind fanboys, People get apprehensive to share their stories knowing that they will become punchbag, instead of reading the post, and calmly try to understand the pain other brothers are going through. We have seen it happened to serious posters such as Alibaba, which was bashed mercilessly when he brought Dr. Milan's errors and horrors he did on his first surgery.

Geez Ty, I wonder who you could be referring... :lol:

You only get 3 guesses.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Since this thread is about recommendations for a surgeon are any of you familiar with Dr Hakky in Snellville Ga? I'm flying up from Santa Rosa Beach FL next Thursday for an interview and hope to get scheduled?
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 am

nbriley wrote:Since this thread is about recommendations for a surgeon are any of you familiar with Dr Hakky in Snellville Ga? I'm flying up from Santa Rosa Beach FL next Thursday for an interview and hope to get scheduled?

He did my Rezume scheduled for im0lant end of the month.
He is young, very frank. My first visit : Kidney ultrasound, bladder ultrasound, nerve test on penis.

He gives out his personal email

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:22 am

It remains to be seen but y'all will be the first to know after activation.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:34 pm

hturner12 wrote:
nbriley wrote:Since this thread is about recommendations for a surgeon are any of you familiar with Dr Hakky in Snellville Ga? I'm flying up from Santa Rosa Beach FL next Thursday for an interview and hope to get scheduled?

He did my Rezume scheduled for im0lant end of the month.
He is young, very frank. My first visit : Kidney ultrasound, bladder ultrasound, nerve test on penis.

He gives out his personal email

I had to laugh at you post about Hakky. Frank! LOL yeah it is called fucking not intercourse and it is a dick not a penis. Good guy
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Return to “Implants”