Coloplast Bends in Penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Coloplast Bends in Penis

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:27 am

bbb2.5, I certainly understand the kinky puckered up Coloplast. It was a concern before mine and definitely after. Merrix continued to assure me it would smooth out over time and at 4 months and 20 days mine has. Be patient. A few pumps in it after you deflate can help to. Now if the issue is someone feeling your puckers, I have no defense for you there........... :shock:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 am

cincinnatus1951 wrote:Agree with the other responders, give it some time. As to a nude resort, first time we went after my implant, wife said why don't you give it about three of four pumps and walk to the restroom and back. She wanted to see if a partial inflation got any attention. it did not. It took almost a year before my Titan became sufficiently flexible that I did not notice it.
Cincinnatus

Thanks ..... I knew it would take time for everything to smooth out. As far a walking around the with a partial inflated dick at camp..I'm brave, but I already seem to stand out, being on the thin side. Not sure I want to attract anymore attention. Right now I have a curved hang of 5inches. I have little over a month before we go to the camp ground. Maybe it will settle just a bit prior to us leaving.
;)

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:59 am

alibaba wrote:bbb2.5, I certainly understand the kinky puckered up Coloplast. It was a concern before mine and definitely after. Merrix continued to assure me it would smooth out over time and at 4 months and 20 days mine has. Be patient. A few pumps in it after you deflate can help to. Now if the issue is someone feeling your puckers, I have no defense for you there........... :shock:

My count down begins now .... :)

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:01 am

Smetro wrote:I was concerned about these issues at the same stage as you.....the cylinders soften and become a part of you over a period of time and you may find it more comfortable to be 1/3 inflated during the day....to keep the cylinders partly filled and not have the kink in them.
No need to worry at all it will resolve.
Remember, once you begin cycling it's a 2 year project.
Cycle for as long as you can morning and night (min of 20 mins)....... at about 5 months I realised it takes real effort squeezing the pump to 'feel the burn'.....this is a must.....it must feel painful, sorry for that news but it means you are stretching tissue which leads to the best outcome. Don't slack off, keep cycling to reach max girth and maybe a little extra length.
Oh yes, I forgot......fucking isn't counted as cycling.....you should be pounding pussy as often as possible for the best overall outcome. Preferably nightly and for a minimum of 2 hours at a time..... I hope you have a happy and willing partner in crime/sex.
Over to you Donnie :)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

Last edited by Larry10625 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:58 am

Larry10625 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:
Smetro wrote:I was concerned about these issues at the same stage as you.....the cylinders soften and become a part of you over a period of time and you may find it more comfortable to be 1/3 inflated during the day....to keep the cylinders partly filled and not have the kink in them.
No need to worry at all it will resolve.
Remember, once you begin cycling it's a 2 year project.
Cycle for as long as you can morning and night (min of 20 mins)....... at about 5 months I realised it takes real effort squeezing the pump to 'feel the burn'.....this is a must.....it must feel painful, sorry for that news but it means you are stretching tissue which leads to the best outcome. Don't slack off, keep cycling to reach max girth and maybe a little extra length.
Oh yes, I forgot......fucking isn't counted as cycling.....you should be pounding pussy as often as possible for the best overall outcome. Preferably nightly and for a minimum of 2 hours at a time..... I hope you have a happy and willing partner in crime/sex.
Over to you Donnie :)

TWO HOURS??? That would friggin kill me... How about 10 minutes and a walk to the store to get a pizza? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:

TWO HOURS??? That would friggin kill me... How about 10 minutes and a walk to the store to get a pizza? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Larry
I have no choice.... As you can see
Miss H is a very demanding partner in sex crime! :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (76.34 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 am

Smetro wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry

WOW... nuff said

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Smetro wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry

I'm surprised you need that pump at all.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Eveready wrote:
Smetro wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I'm surprised you need that pump at all.

More like you can see why I didn't hesitate to go and get the implant!
She now understands that I am her man!
And a pic occasionally of H provides something else to look at rather than just cocks!!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”