Various questions - Eid surgery scheduled

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dustyknox

Various questions - Eid surgery scheduled

Postby Dustyknox » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 pm

I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr Eid in early September. I just have a few questions, so I hope you all can help.

1) How long after your surgery before you could walk around and work an office job without issue? I don't want my coworkers asking me what happened.

2) How do the single guys pump themselves up without a girl noticing? I've read various tidbits, but they've never been fully explained (excuse to the bathroom, pump while kissing, pump fully and put in waistband, pump partially ahead of a hot date, etc, etc.) What do you do?

3) How long after your surgery do you think you could engage in intercourse without pain?

4) Do you play physical sports? I play soccer from time to time, but I would easily give this up for a functioning penis.
Last edited by Dustyknox on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David_R

Re: Few questions before surgery

Postby David_R » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:46 pm

1. I have an office job, and I was able to return to work in a week. (The few who asked what kind of surgery I had had, when I told them it was "urological," they completely stopped asking for any details.)

3. I was told by my doctor to wait 6 weeks before having sex (with my wife or with myself), which I did, and I never felt any pain.

4. I regularly walk on a treadmill (which is not really a "sport" but more of "exercise" I guess) and the implant made no difference in doing that.

PFracture

Re: Various questions - Eid surgery scheduled

Postby PFracture » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:59 am

Dustyknox wrote:I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr Eid in early September. I just have a few questions, so I hope you all can help.

1) How long after your surgery before you could walk around and work an office job without issue? I don't want my coworkers asking me what happened.

2) How do the single guys pump themselves up without a girl noticing? I've read various tidbits, but they've never been fully explained (excuse to the bathroom, pump while kissing, pump fully and put in waistband, pump partially ahead of a hot date, etc, etc.) What do you do?

3) How long after your surgery do you think you could engage in intercourse without pain?

4) Do you play physical sports? I play soccer from time to time, but I would easily give this up for a functioning penis.

Hey man. All of those questions have been fully answered around. I would run a couple of searches on the board.
But i would try to get accustomed to the idea of not feeling afraid of pumping in front of somebody. As long as one is properly sized, and everything works... why hide it? it's ones atittude that makes all the difference...

Return to “Implants”