pumping problems.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mtnbiker

Re: pumping problems.

Postby mtnbiker » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:12 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:They really should break these things in at the factory before sending them out.

Agree; however, sometimes they get twisted either during surgery or during the healing process. Mainly because excess tubing is left. In my case, it healed stuck to the left cavernosa, forming like an "S", with the crimping join above the pubic bone plane. Very painful, and pushes the shaft to the right, and twists it as inflation is progressing.

I have the same thing going on as you do so was wondering if you were able to get it fixed? My penis is straight in a flaccid state however when I pump it it twist and bends to the right which is very frustrating and painful for intercourse. Any insight or help would be appreciated.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

WOODYHAPPEN

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:46 pm

mtn- I see Dr. Kramer next week. Hope he fixes it. If there is any way to have it work better, i'll let u know.
RP surgery resulting in ed. Penile implant 4\19\17 by Dr. Kramer. 21cm. +2cm. rte.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 am

mtnbiker wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:They really should break these things in at the factory before sending them out.

Agree; however, sometimes they get twisted either during surgery or during the healing process. Mainly because excess tubing is left. In my case, it healed stuck to the left cavernosa, forming like an "S", with the crimping join above the pubic bone plane. Very painful, and pushes the shaft to the right, and twists it as inflation is progressing.

I have the same thing going on as you do so was wondering if you were able to get it fixed? My penis is straight in a flaccid state however when I pump it it twist and bends to the right which is very frustrating and painful for intercourse. Any insight or help would be appreciated.

I have been trying to resolve this issue with the appropriate party, but it is needed two to tango. It is a two-way street.

However, I suspect you are going to be taken care of soon... Just let me know how it goes, please.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”