Those with peyronies before implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Those with peyronies before implant

Postby Sirsarcastic » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 pm

1. Did you have any pain right before the surgery?
2. Has the pain increased, decreased or stayed the same since surgery?
3. Has anyone who still had inflammation right before surgery have any post surgery?
4. Can anyone who has access to Dr. Kramer ask if the implant would help with pain during erections.

About me, my days vary drastically. My erections, sensation and pain change everyday with every combination. I've had my Doppler done and I need an implant but I really just hope it gets rid of the sweats and pain I get from the days that I flare up.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

JayGould

Re: Those with peyronies before implant

Postby JayGould » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:02 am

I have Peyronie's too. Pain is quite bad even flaccid. Also have inflammation.

Dr Eid told me that everything should be fixed with an implant. However I didn't specifically talk about the pain. So still interested in hearing others.

Did your doppler show any plague?

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 am

JayGould, when Eid said "fixed", do you know what he meant?
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm guessing he meant all the symptoms related to Peyronie's. Inflammation, enlarged veins, pain, curvature, shrinkage. I basically told him I had all of those symptoms and he replied that they would all be taken care of with an implant (I actually didn't specifically mention pain however, but I've heard others with Peyronie's getting rid of their pain after implant surgery).

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

I thought coonsidering the amount of implantees and, I imagine, peyronies being a common cause that there would be a lot more responses and information. I'm really curious to know ,it's a big concern for me because the inflammation and pain is what disrupts my mind from my day to day tasks. Ya I did a Doppler and I have a lot more than a plaque, I have scarring along the entirety of my shaft. Pensively, it could be worse but let me tell you by example that be grateful even if your condition isn't great, that it isn't worse than it is because it can always be worse. Man that would be awesome! No uncomfortable pain, no sweats and drowsiness from inflammation. I miss life before this. I pray every night that God will work in my life and help me with my situation.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Why don't you just send an email to Kramer and ask? You can get all the answers from him directly. Then let us know what he said.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I don't have his email, but if someone would provide it I'll ask.

LesNesman1

Postby LesNesman1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi

I had Peyrones for many years before my Implant surgery.I had a bike accident wqhen I was 12 and it started from there.
Injections over the years made it worse. I had a 30 degree left situation. I never had pain thought like many people.

After Implant. Dr Lentz told me that with the Titan 22cm over time the Implant would straighten out the penis .I had no post surgery pain and have been cycling for about a week and no real pain at all. I still have the 30 degree shift, but my girth looks like a Bull Shark :)

Les
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35 pm

^ I'm taking it your girth is much bigger than pre-op? Maybe even pre-Peyronie's?

LesNesman1

Postby LesNesman1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:48 pm

JayGould

That is correct.My girth has a noticeable increase even with the peyrones.
I may have lost a half inch in length but my surgeon says I'll get that back within a few months.
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

Return to “Implants”