Peyronie's - Questions for whoever's had it

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Peyronie's - Questions for whoever's had it

Postby JayGould » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:09 am

I would like to hear from people who had Peyronie's, penile fracture or other similar injuries prior to implant surgery... did you regain some of the size you had lost prior?

If you have Peyronie's, a lot of the lost size may not be atrophy in the classical sense, but simple constriction from plague or scarring. If you can stretch out the scar, then maybe you could regain the lost size.

Any experiences? (I have lost one inch of length and one inch of girth in just 6 months after a small injury. It's ridiculous and there must be a way to regain this. Surgeons won't say whether it can happen or not - probably for legal reasons).

joe456

Re: Peyronie's - Questions for whoever's had it

Postby joe456 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am

Use a vacumm pump twice a day for 20 minutes each time it may help
none

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 am

Actually the VED made me lose even more size by damaging my dick further.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:56 am

I fractured my dick about 5 years ago. It took 9 months for the bend to show up. It took another 9 months to get thru the insurance obstacles. Implant installed 2-26-14. No loss of length a slight loss girth.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 am

Bionicrocketman wrote:I fractured my dick about 5 years ago. It took 9 months for the bend to show up. It took another 9 months to get thru the insurance obstacles. Implant installed 2-26-14. No loss of length a slight loss girth.

That's great.

I had lost an inch of girth + an inch of length literally a week following my (minor) fracture. :(

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear about the loss. I had two bends. The imlant took care of one but the other it only took out a little more than half. My break was right on top about a quarter of a inch behind the head. Because it was right on top of the nerves the surgeon wouldn't operate on the scar tissue. The chance of all feeling lost was to great. Implanted with 18cm ams lgx and 4cm tips. Since my problem wasn't a E/D problem my junk still works. So with the implant pumped up and my junk working I gained girth. The best of both worlds. With just the implant pumped up and my junk not working I'm hard but do lose a little girth. As far as my bend the surgeon says to wait for revision time to do work on it. My wife says it's not bent it's customized. I think I need go count my blessings. After reading what your dealing with along with others I've read here on Frank Talk my problem is small. I take my hat off to you. I have no idea how I would handle what your going through. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

vey999

Postby vey999 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 pm

If you are expecting to get back to where you were before the peyronie’s, I wouldn't.

Before peyronie’s, I was at 5.5". 18 months later, I was at 4.5". After the implant, I was at 4.25. Six months of pumping to the max 2-3 times a week and I am back to 4.5".

Girth is quite a bit increased.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Did you lose girth with Peyronie's too? When you say it increased, do you mean compared to pre-op or compared to pre-Peyronie's?

Bionicrocketman: Thanks!

vey999

Postby vey999 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 pm

I don't think I lost girth because of peyronie’s, but I'm not sure. I never measured it.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 am

Good morning Jay. Sorry for the delay. I was blessed with more than my share of girth all my life. When I was implanted with the ams the ams is girth controlled by fabric. When the implant is pumped up it didn't kill all I had. And that is how I ended up with implant and natural erections. As long as my natural works on top of the implant I gain around a half inch girth. When it's just the implant pumped up I lose around a half inch of girth. When and if my natural stops I'll definitely need to go with the titan to keep my girth. My wife works in surgery and helped with the implants for over five years. That's how I found out about the implants in the first place. I would like to keep both worlds as long as I can.

Return to “Implants”