Lost motivation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Lost motivation

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:41 am

Bigred wrote:Why all the drama about leaving the Discussion Board. If you don't like it, just don't post anything or unsubscribe. Goodbye and fairwell statements are not necessary, just move on.

Amen
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:43 am

lunacynic wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:As my daddy told me, don't go away mad, just go away

your daddy told you to go away? interesting.

i also find it interesting that you criticise and insult the most valuable member of this forum but don't yet have an implant yourself.

Do what. So I guess you have nothing to contribute till you have an implant. OH OK
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 am

PFracture wrote:
lunacynic wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:As my daddy told me, don't go away mad, just go away

your daddy told you to go away? interesting.

i also find it interesting that you criticise and insult the most valuable member of this forum but don't yet have an implant yourself.

That plus blindly supporting others, just because.

What? You boys up late drinking, this post are not making sense.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

lunacynic

Postby lunacynic » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:01 am

Bigred wrote:Why all the drama about leaving the Discussion Board. If you don't like it, just don't post anything or unsubscribe. Goodbye and fairwell statements are not necessary, just move on.

i'm curious why you didn't take your own advice with respect to this discussion. "if you don't like it, just don't post anything .. "

but you chose instead to embrace a double standard, oblivious to the irony doing so evokes.

the answer to your original question follows: it's common courtesy among civilized adults to make known one's intention to withdraw from an association, so that other members, particularly those who are known personally and respect us, aren't left wondering wtf is going on.
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

lunacynic

Postby lunacynic » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:13 am

Tybeeman wrote:What? You boys up late drinking, this post are not making sense.

sorry, we just couldn't dumb it down any further.

incidentally, it's "this post IS" not "this post ARE"

singular/singular not singular/plural

criticism is not really effective when it contains juvenile grammatical errors. just sayin'.
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 am

Us rednecks ain't quite as smart as you and don't use spell check. But apparently you get the message!
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 am

I am sorry guys it must be me. I don't get any of those post. As Plumber says Lets just leave this alone. The guy that started it is gone, so no need to talk about it
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 am

But there's so much helpful information.

Off to the next discussion
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:15 am

merrix wrote:I have been off this forum for two weeks. The last one by choice. The first one because the administrators of the site thought I was not worthy of being here. Due to my posts, according to them, being ”overly argumentative and aggressive”.

Even though I completely and totally disagree, I have no problem with accepting that the people who put their effort in to running this site must have the right to take the decisions they think benefits their interest.

So if they want to suspend me for pointing out obvious factual errors and question statements that seems to be inaccurate, then it’s their right.
On the other hand, it is likewise my right, and responsibility to myself, to spend my time - which is already a scarce resource - where I think it is worth to spend.

And I have spent a lot of time here. Dozens (or is it hundreds?) of hours have I used to as detailed, accurate and well as I ever could describe my experience of getting implanted. I have tried to answer questions from people, I have tried to engage in discussions with the main purpose of sharing the knowledge I have gained. I have happily accepted phone calls from younger guys looking for talking to someone they can identify with and ask questions about getting and being implanted.

I have tried to learn more myself as well. And in my opinion, learning (and knowledge) is created by being factual correct and by questioning things. By discussing. Only by questioning things can you learn more.
But - if this site does not allow me to question some of the most apparent misinformation ever posted here, then this is not for me. If that leads to suspension of my account, then I simply stand so far away from the fundamental principles of what this site should be about. As a result, I have completely lost my motivation to continue to spend time here. If what I posted in the thread where several posts not only from me, but from several others as well, got deleted - then I don’t see neither my contribution, nor my benefits, of being here.

If pointing out that 18-5 (which my calculator says is 13) does not equal 19-1.5 (which the same calculator says is 17.5) leads to having my account blocked for a week, well, then I’m out. I will spend my time somewhere else.

The whole thing gets even more ridiculous when a picture (the groin measurement) is recently posted that proves I was right. It may hurt someone’s ego to be called out, but in my opinion it is more important to make sure people who come here get accurate information. Apparently the administrators of the site do not share those priorities. And again, that is fine, it is their right. But then it is not for me.

If someone knows a good way to copy a whole thread to a word document or similar, please let me know in a PM. Maybe the administrators can help me with that? I would really like to keep ’My Journal’ for myself for future reference. It is invaluable documentation for me.

Bye for now. I will say ”for now”, because who knows, I might change my mind and be back one day, but for the time being, I’ve had it with this site. I may be posting one final 'update' in 'My Journal', but in terms of joining in discussions, I have had it for now.

And to those of you who have been here a long time, and who helped me learning when I needed it - Thanks. It was invaluable as it contributed to me taking a great decision, to get implanted with a Titan by Eid.

Take care guys.
May your dicks stand firm at a nice angle for the rest of your long lives.

I don't think that anyone intentionally lies. It may not be accurate but I doubt it was a lie. How do you know that you are correct (except for math - I remember those posts and there was much more to it that 18-5). Hope you decide to stick around and be supportive and not aggressive or argumentative.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 am

Tybeeman wrote:Merrix
As I shared with you on a PM, even there you didn't get it. First the first time I will disagree with the Plumber. Just the fact that a new person, like my self 3 months ago, comes on here and reads your signature "Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon" is a very, at less to me, big set back for someone making a decision to have a implant. I am not in a position to get a world class surgeon. Does that mean I am better off just forgetting about getting the implant. What is world class. If you have seen pictures, as you have, of "The Reverend Donnie Bryan" dick you would have to say his implant was performed by a world class surgeon. I think it is more constructive on this site to answer question and give advise on question we should ask to make sure that the guy doing our implant is experienced. Trust me I almost gave up after reading some of the post on here until I started reading so many guy that had great success with local surgeons. Just in the last 6 weeks we have heard from 7 guy that had implants by local surgeons and knock on wood they all sound like everything is going well.

All that said it doesn't surprise me that you have got a negative push back from the administrator. I will agree with plumber that you do have a lot of knowledge that you could lend to people. if you could just accept that fact that we all can't have Eid do our implant and if a guy has a big dick and you think the implant size is wrong Who the hell cares.

Tybeeman; What a fantastic response. I agree 110%. I live in Canada and having Eid or Kramer would be difficult and not covered by our provincial insurance. My surgeon is great. World class??? I don't know all of them and their successes and failures so how would I know. I have been told before, that I am too aggressive sometimes. When it is pointed out respectfully I have no problem toning it down and even apologizing, BUT respectfully worded and in a PM. Thanks for saying what the rest of us were thinking. (I wish there were a "Like Button" on this site) :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”