Lost motivation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Lost motivation

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 am

Funny9097 wrote:Tybeeman - if you're annoyed at Merrix for saying 'go to a world class surgeon' that's your right

But, the general consensus is to do one's research on the doctor they choose (lots of bad stories/experiences on this site when that isn't done) and to go to a high volume surgeon, if possible

Funny9097 you and I are in agreement.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:51 am

strongagain wrote:Merrix is the single most important contributor to this forum. That's why long ago I asked him to write a kindle book on penile implants. What a shame, telling the truth isn't high on the agenda of some contributors plus the moderators. Some of my postings got deleted as well.

You left out that he is one of the most arrogant contributors.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:04 am

Tybeeman wrote:You left out that he is one of the most arrogant contributors.

Well, dealing with ignorant people isn't easy.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:43 am

Merrix, I am so sorry to see you go, especially under fire from the administrator. Not fair. You were a worthwhile contributor here.

I, too, have felt the sting of the administrator, for taking exception to some smart-ass insults aimed at our President. No doubt I will be next.

Be well, Merrix.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:11 pm

lunacynic wrote:
Cnidium wrote:I have found Merrix to be the single best source of unbiased and well thought information on this forum. There is no personal reasons for his arguments for or against something, he simply wants to reveal facts that will help someone make an informed decision.

agreed. no member of this forum posts with the same exhaustive depth of analysis. i was also deeply diappointed to find his attempts to prevent the proliferation of misinformation removed from franktalk, as were my own, and equally disheartened to learn he was also barred from participation for speaking the truth.

my contributions here have been trivial but merrix has been the most stalwart ft champion of precision and detail and i've struggled to come to terms with the fact that in this case the official response to his efforts has been punitive. censure? suspension? really?

I couldn't agree more with this post. Also, the support and admiration expressed here for him more than show how much if will be missed. A great loss to this board, after all he has done. I am yet to understand why this biased action was taken against a few, myself included but I guess I will never know.

Truth is... The dogs bark but the procession continues...

Merrix: all the best and thank you for everything! I will honor your presence here, I promise!

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm

As my daddy told me, don't go away mad, just go away
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

lunacynic

Postby lunacynic » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Tybeeman wrote:As my daddy told me, don't go away mad, just go away

your daddy told you to go away? interesting.

i also find it interesting that you criticise and insult the most valuable member of this forum but don't yet have an implant yourself.
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 am

lunacynic wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:As my daddy told me, don't go away mad, just go away

your daddy told you to go away? interesting.

i also find it interesting that you criticise and insult the most valuable member of this forum but don't yet have an implant yourself.

That plus blindly supporting others, just because.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:44 am

Brothers,

I sincerely lament merrix decision, but I humbly think that the direction of this discussion is getting out of place. This is a support group; let's keep that spirit, please.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:11 am

Why all the drama about leaving the Discussion Board. If you don't like it, just don't post anything or unsubscribe. Goodbye and fairwell statements are not necessary, just move on.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Return to “Implants”