Before and After pics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tarheelgwb

Re: Before and After pics

Postby tarheelgwb » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 pm

wondering about any angle change. i see your erection points about 2oclock. was it that way prior to surgery? did it return to the same angle or is it better after implant?
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:wondering about any angle change. i see your erection points about 2oclock. was it that way prior to surgery? did it return to the same angle or is it better after implant?

Gday Tar
you are correct about the flaccid angle and no it didn't really point left before, although I know for a fact that I would always tuck it left in my wetsuit while surfing so maybe I naturally have a bias towards the left....I am a left hander by the way.......
....my surgeon told me that a percentage of men point to the left after surgery and that it is quite normal. When I questioned him via email he said to give it time to straighten a bit.
It has straightened considerably from how it was at say week 6 and is dead straight when erect, so for me it's a non issue because it works like a dream.
My beautiful Miss H sleeps to my left so my cock is always facing the right way for her lips and tongue to seek and enjoy!
I do notice that many days when I keep it with a few pumps in it hangs fairly straight so it would seem that the fatter it is the straighter it is.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Smetro wrote:
PFracture wrote:
Smetro wrote:Pf
Thank you
Have you been implanted? Was it successful? How did your fracture occur?
I have started this thread in the hope there will be a series of before and after pics for other prospective implantees to gain some confidence and understanding.
We are members of an exclusive club and a dick is a dick no matter sexual preferences.
My masturbation was crap beforehand due to ED so even if I didnt have a lovely lady to play with my implant would allow some private pleasure that helps maintain good health.

No, but I want to. Saving money now for it. I fractured while having sex. Had perfect erectile function before. Sucks... I was 27 at the time... That was 3 years ago... :cry:

Bloody hell man...sorry to hear that.
You will be good to go again after this is done.....are you getting close with the money?

Still far. Plan is:
-choose doctor
-go for consultation. Ask questions and get advice
-do traction and VED to try to regain some length and reduced my minimal curvature, both gained with the fracture.
-follow plan.
-go for surgery?
-retake control of my life again?
-happiness??

But who knows. Most here with implants are 50 or more, and with stable relationships. I am single, with no girl. It's a different scenario. Still, able to overcome but harder...

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 am

PFracture wrote:
Smetro wrote:
PFracture wrote:
No, but I want to. Saving money now for it. I fractured while having sex. Had perfect erectile function before. Sucks... I was 27 at the time... That was 3 years ago... :cry:

Bloody hell man...sorry to hear that.
You will be good to go again after this is done.....are you getting close with the money?

Still far. Plan is:
-choose doctor
-go for consultation. Ask questions and get advice
-do traction and VED to try to regain some length and reduced my minimal curvature, both gained with the fracture.
-follow plan.
-go for surgery?
-retake control of my life again?
-happiness??

But who knows. Most here with implants are 50 or more, and with stable relationships. I am single, with no girl. It's a different scenario. Still, able to overcome but harder...

PF
Mate it's all good. Step by step. You can get this problem sorted and your life will be better because of it.
ED, Fractured Penis....doesn't matter if you are 25 or 75 in 2017 because of this amazing technology.
Always think about how men have suffered in the distant past because there were only 'herbal' remedies to try to restore their sex lives...... and we all know they are 'bullshit'.........It must have been terrible to want to be functional and to not have a pathway that could assist in achieving it.
That pathway now exists for us all and it is absolutely attainable.
Get the money together any way you can, choose a suitable surgeon and get it done because you can!
The girl will come and you will be happy, not because you have an implant but because you will have self esteem and confidence.
JUST DO IT!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 am

Hey PFracture,

Im right there with you man. Im 27, I have my phone consultation with Eid on Thursday. It took me 2 years to save enough money and enough in case an immediate revision is needed.

Once I talk to Eid im going to schedule with Eid or Kramer. Im going for an October surgery date for work purposes.

I don't think being young will affect us once we are implanted. Im confident a great sex life is possible, potentially better than pre-ED in some ways. Ya things will be different, but we are men, and we can adapt.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Cnidium wrote:Hey PFracture,

Im right there with you man. Im 27, I have my phone consultation with Eid on Thursday. It took me 2 years to save enough money and enough in case an immediate revision is needed.

Once I talk to Eid im going to schedule with Eid or Kramer. Im going for an October surgery date for work purposes.

I don't think being young will affect us once we are implanted. Im confident a great sex life is possible, potentially better than pre-ED in some ways. Ya things will be different, but we are men, and we can adapt.

Go for it guys

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:24 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:wondering about any angle change. i see your erection points about 2oclock. was it that way prior to surgery? did it return to the same angle or is it better after implant?

I think tarheelgwb was asking about the vertical angle. The vertcal angle is something I have observed a lot as it is a major concern of mine. My youthful erections nearly touched my (at that time nearly non-existent) belly and were nearly vertical. That gave wonderful pressure on my gal's g-spot.

If my implant (when I get it) points at 3 o'clock or lower (as some implantees' do) some readjusting of sexual positions will be needed. Some men have reported having to simply give up on some positions altogether. Not as big a sacrifice as giving up on sex, but still...
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:

I think tarheelgwb was asking about the vertical angle. The vertcal angle is something I have observed a lot as it is a major concern of mine. My youthful erections nearly touched my (at that time nearly non-existent) belly and were nearly vertical. That gave wonderful pressure on my gal's g-spot.

If my implant (when I get it) points at 3 o'clock or lower (as some implantees' do) some readjusting of sexual positions will be needed. Some men have reported having to simply give up on some positions altogether. Not as big a sacrifice as giving up on sex, but still...

Sheep
Sorry mate I totally missed that one thanks for nudging me out of my torpor.
Yes, from my pic I can see what you mean about the angle. Prior to the implant and using Caverject I think I was about the same? 2 o'clock?....... and possibly, until I was 45 or so, somewhere between 2 and possibly, on a good day, 1 o'clock. Hell at 60+ who actually remembers when the game began to change?

Anyway I am very happy with my 170mm, pointing up (to a fair degree) erection that never fails. My beautiful GF loves doggy, so when she wants G-Spot action she just backs up to me, takes what she needs and we carry on from there......I am sure others reading this will smile and nod knowingly when I say, sometimes for 2 or 3 hours!!!
:D

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks for the photos as it helps guys see what they can achieve with an implant. It would be helpful for more men to post their photos for guys wondering what it will look like after the surgery. I placed photos of healing on Youtube and have had over 23,000 views. Good luck to all.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

drayan123

Postby drayan123 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:48 pm

Cnidium wrote:Hey PFracture,

How much did u pay eid ?

Return to “Implants”