For those who had peyronies or corpal fibrosis prior to implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: For those who had peyronies or corpal fibrosis prior to implant

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:44 pm

I am no endocrinologist and have no idea why it works. All I know is a friend in Costa Rica's doctor told him to take it and in a few months the hard knots in his dick were gone. He told me and I had the same result and I have passed it on to others. This country seems to have the mentality that nothing is prescribed unless it is an expensive pharmaceutical controlled drug. Other countries with better healthcare than we have use these things. I doubt it has anything to do with T.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Great, I'm going to buy some. So it cured you from Peyronie's and got you back to your original size? What dose did you take?

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 pm

JayGould wrote:Great, I'm going to buy some. So it cured you from Peyronie's and got you back to your original size? What dose did you take?

He didn't say that it got it back to his original size.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:18 pm

I had hard knots in my dick. Feeling it felt like it had small pebbles inside. Hard as a rock in random places. I asked Dr. Brandes in St. Louis about it and he said there is no treatment. I asked another doctor and he said he degloves your dick and cuts them out. Not interested. I told my friend in Costa Rica what the doctor wanted to do and he told me he had the same issue and what his doctor told him to treat it with. I did, and after about 3 months they were gone. Only the hard knots were gone. I do not think it made any other dick changes nor was recommended to. I have no doubt they would have created more issues with the implant had they still been there. I stopped taking the progenelone after the knots were gone but got 3 more so I kept taking the progenelone afterward because it kept the knots from coming back and got rid of the new ones. I went about 5 years after the last knot was gone w/o getting any more. I have told several other urologists here about it and they ignore me like I am a babbling drunk. I asked my friend in Costa Rica about it and he says it is the standard treatment in CR for knots in your dick with urologists in San Jose. I forget what they called the clinic/hospital they went to.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:13 am

Just wondering, what exactly is a knot in the dick. Are we referring to corporal fibrosis, plaque on the tunica, something else?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”