Energy wave therapy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
star_of_pramen

Energy wave therapy

Postby star_of_pramen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Has any heard or read anything on energy wave therapy for ED?

Aries ED is described as an energy-wave treatment to improve ED by activating angiogenesis in the penile and pelvic tissue. Process is allegedly painless/non-invasive and the company claim has a success rate that exceeds almost all other on the market today.......

I plan on asking my urology consultant when I next see him to discuss my potential implant. Thought it may be interesting to get opinions of people on here.......I myself am sceptical and the technology seems pretty basic?

I have pasted website link below for anyone who is interested....

https://ariesfored.com/about-aries-ed/
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

ThePlumber1964

Re: Energy wave therapy

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 pm

I have heard of this therapy. I asked my former urologist about it about a year ago, and he said it is not approved for treatment in the US. I think it is approved in some European countries; Spain is one of them. The theory makes sense; but I do not know if there is experimentation/data that meets the FDA requirements.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Search Google for Ganeswave. FDA Approved, lots of places doing it.

I am considering doing it in a few months.. (budgeting) :)

The place I am going does 6 treatments, and combines a P-Shot with it.
Treetop
Implanted on 6/14/2024 at Manhattan ENT Hospital NY.
Titan Coloplast by Dr. EID - 40% venous leak.
Thanks to Franktalk I have been planning this for over 5 years.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:30 pm

I asked about this but apparently post RP its not an option.
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:47 pm

I would suspect that the GainsWave isnt as effective as the marketing makes it out to be. The company website markets this product as a successful treatment for Peyronie's disease. As a long time member of the peyronies forum on peyroniesforum.net site I think that if this had true value then these guys would have found it. The members on peyronies forum are always looking for the new thing that could help them, and the only time GanesWave made an appearance on that forum was from a marketer trying to sell it.

That being said, ya it might be useful for ED. But I become highly suspicious of anything that markets itself as being able to reduce scar tissue for peyronies. The only thing that I know of that actually 'fixes' peyronies is an implant.

I would still give a shot for the hell of it as I dont think there is anything to lose other than some money, but there is no doctor who offers GainsWave anywhere near where I live. Initial search shows that treats are about $425 per treatment in the states. The websites didnt divulge how many applications are needed for a complete treatment, but my suspicion is that this could easily run you thousands of dollars.

Maybe someone should guinea pig for us.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:57 pm

star_of_pramen wrote:Has any heard or read anything on energy wave therapy for ED?

Shouldn't this be in the "General Discussion" arena? After all, there is no specific relationship to implants, and guys with E.D. not interested in an implant are more likely to see it there.

The moderator should be able to move the thread if the Original Poster requested that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Shouldn't this be in the "General Discussion" arena? After all, there is no specific relationship to implants, and guys with E.D. not interested in an implant are more likely to see it there.

The moderator should be able to move the thread if the Original Poster requested that.

What is with you?????.....You pm'd me about my thread (A Woman's View of Penis Measurement) not belonging in "Implants" but should have been posted in humor......this thread and my thread, while not specifically related are indirectly related especially since there has been discussion (a fair amount of discussion) with regard to both topics (alternative methods as opposed to implantation - penis length & girth)).....until you finally get an implant (instead of directing people as to what they should do) perhaps you should be moved to General Discussion because you certainly don't belong in "Humor".....get over yourself already.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:28 am

Xomanow wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Shouldn't this be in the "General Discussion" arena? After all, there is no specific relationship to implants, and guys with E.D. not interested in an implant are more likely to see it there.

What is with you?????.....You pm'd me about my thread (A Woman's View of Penis Measurement) not belonging in "Implants" but should have been posted in humor

I PMed you out of courtesy.

I am not by nature an enforcer, nor easily riled to personal attacks.

I just thought the posts I mentioned would reach more interested parties if posted in other forums (after all, they do exist for their titled subject matter- humor in your case and general interest in this one). Neither threads directly address implants. This one in particular would miss anyone with E.D. who did not follow the implants section (e.g. guys still using oral meds, injections or vacuum devices).

I am saddened that my suggestions offend you. I did not mean to be intrusive, but merely to help get the messages to the readers most likely to appreciate them.

Do you think I should NOT try to help? (Note: I also tell other drivers if they have a light out, pull other drivers out of snowbanks-just this morning, in fact- but refrain from imposing corrections to spelling, grammar or truly inconsequential matters).

Lost Sheep
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:20 am

If there is something very wrong here, grossly out of place, or if this forum is besieged with superfluous threads, I'm sure that it would be reported to the admin and/or monitored by the admin and corrected......you are not needed to be a policeman here nor do we need you to be one.....not everything is completely black & white nor fits into totally specific categories or organizational bins....and sometimes we do color outside of the lines.......if you are truly adamant about sticking to the specific topic of implants, then that's what I would suggest that you direct your energy (with regard to participation) to.....during the 18 months that I've been here, I find this to be a fairly harmonious forum with a nice diversity of both specific and related topics.....and people.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 pm

I posted it here as I thought people who had got the implant would have tried every possible treatment before and hence may have had either tried themselves/known others who tried this treatment or discussed it with a doctor...
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Return to “Implants”