Question for anyone who has an AMS LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mtnbiker

Question for anyone who has an AMS LGX

Postby mtnbiker » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:06 pm

How long did it take before you could fully inflate your LGX and not get pain with the hard plastic tips that press up against the head of your penis? The workaround I have found is to not fully inflate but would prefer to be fully inflated when I have sex and I am sure my GF would also want that. Lol
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

ccrider

Re: Question for anyone who has an AMS LGX

Postby ccrider » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 pm

mtnbiker wrote:How long did it take before you could fully inflate your LGX and not get pain with the hard plastic tips that press up against the head of your penis? The workaround I have found is to not fully inflate but would prefer to be fully inflated when I have sex and I am sure my GF would also want that. Lol

I'm just shy of 13 weeks out and I have no pain whatsoever from the tips at maximum inflation. I had a situation (due to patient malfunction!) wherein I didn't get properly deflated for a couple of weeks after activation...local AMS rep came out and showed me where I was screwing up by not grabbing the deflation button in the correct manner. Very uncomfortable but the upside was that I became fully stretched out & gained some length/girth...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm

ccrider wrote:
mtnbiker wrote:How long did it take before you could fully inflate your LGX and not get pain with the hard plastic tips that press up against the head of your penis? The workaround I have found is to not fully inflate but would prefer to be fully inflated when I have sex and I am sure my GF would also want that. Lol

I'm just shy of 13 weeks out and I have no pain whatsoever from the tips at maximum inflation. I had a situation (due to patient malfunction!) wherein I didn't get properly deflated for a couple of weeks after activation...local AMS rep came out and showed me where I was screwing up by not grabbing the deflation button in the correct manner. Very uncomfortable but the upside was that I became fully stretched out & gained some length/girth...

Were you able to meet with just the AMS rep or did a doctor have to be present because I asked AMS if I could just meet with a rep and they said we would have to check with Dr Kramer first which I didn't understand.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

I had the same pain for a while. My opinion is that pain there when fully inflated can be a good thing... it may indicate your penis stretching. After pumping twice a day, my penis got a bit bigger and the pain went away.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:19 pm

mtnbiker wrote:
ccrider wrote:

Were you able to meet with just the AMS rep or did a doctor have to be present because I asked AMS if I could just meet with a rep and they said we would have to check with Dr Kramer first which I didn't understand.

It was coordinated by Dr. Kramer & the Baltimore AMS rep.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”