Why did you go Bionic?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

Re: Why did you go Bionic?

Postby LMCatman » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:39 am

Ed as a result of radical prostatectomy.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
JayGould wrote:Thanks Dave.

Lost Sheep: Will the surgeon remove the scar tissue in the tunica while operating or how does that work? Perhaps the operation is a bit more tricky when one has Peyronie's?

Sometimes they will make surgical "relief" cuts. More often they will simply "model" the patient, which is a fancy way of saying they grab the penis and manually, forcibly bend the penis to break up the tissues to make it straighter. Ouch, but you are under anesthetic when they do that.

Go to any Peyrinie's support group to get better information. I am just relating second hand information to you.

Cool, at least implant is a way to make a bent penis straight then.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:14 pm

For me, I had ED which was no longer responding to heavy dose quad mix injection.

I was agonizing over the idea of having something unnatural in me with potential complications. I intellectually realizing that I either needed the implant or face living a sexless life. Then the moment of revelation came:

"I was sitting at the kitchen counter watching my wife prance around, she took my cell phone and suggestively placed it into her pants rear butt pocket, and then, she wiggled her butt in a suggestive way with a subtle backward butt thrust." At that moment, I realized I could not give up "tapping that woman" and I set the ball in motion to get the implant.

Now, we are having great sex, and I am a really happy man on all emotional and self-esteem fronts !!!!
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:41 pm

TANGERINE wrote:For me, I had ED which was no longer responding to heavy dose quad mix injection.

I was agonizing over the idea of having something unnatural in me with potential complications. I intellectually realizing that I either needed the implant or face living a sexless life. Then the moment of revelation came:

"I was sitting at the kitchen counter watching my wife prance around, she took my cell phone and suggestively placed it into her pants rear butt pocket, and then, she wiggled her butt in a suggestive way with a subtle backward butt thrust." At that moment, I realized I could not give up "tapping that woman" and I set the ball in motion to get the implant.

Now, we are having great sex, and I am a really happy man on all emotional and self-esteem fronts !!!!

Like you style :-) how old are you Sir ?
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm

My dick was dead. Last resort. Happily implanted. :o :o :o :o :o
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Journals and encouragement from FT members. ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Once you go Bionic, you never go back.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Return to “Implants”