For Brits looking for best surgeon in the UK

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: For Brits looking for best surgeon in the UK

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:06 pm

If the NHS is anything like our public health system (and it is AFAIK) then there are waiting lists (perhaps years) for elective surgery and you cant choose your surgeon.
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm

PFracture wrote:
Seeking wrote:Wow, how cool is this? Well done.

Re: the NHS point, have you been offered the surgery? I'm having extreme difficulty with them, up to the point where now I'm considering just going private. How are you progressing with your consultants?

After all you have been reading here... All the botched implants, all the failures, the frustration, pain, money, time.... And you still want to go on the public health system?

We're not talking "regional doctor" here...we're talking "top 20 implanter in the world" or "top 3 implanter in Europe", which is essentially what you'll be offered if you live around London. Certainly not Kramer or Eid, but certainly "up there with the big guns". I've been told I have to undergo a second Noctile Penile Tumescence test before I get approved for an implant on public health, and that was over a year ago. With nothing forthcoming, and with life very much ongoing, I'm kinda tired of waiting around. Life won't wait.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm

I hear great stuff about Dr. Kuehhas in London. He does great surgery for Peyronie's, not sure about implants.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:06 am

JayGould wrote:I hear great stuff about Dr. Kuehhas in London. He does great surgery for Peyronie's, not sure about implants.

Hi Jaygould,

No thanks, it was his vein surgery that's got me into this trouble. I wouldn't trust Kuehhas personally again.

Regards
Gollam121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:22 pm

gollam121 wrote:
JayGould wrote:I hear great stuff about Dr. Kuehhas in London. He does great surgery for Peyronie's, not sure about implants.

Hi Jaygould,

No thanks, it was his vein surgery that's got me into this trouble. I wouldn't trust Kuehhas personally again.

Regards
Gollam121

Good to know!

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 pm

JayGould wrote:
gollam121 wrote:

Hi Jaygould,

Regards
Gollam121

Good to know!

Yes deffo, I trusted his word that Scerothreapy wouldn't make my leak worse ! Also quotes that an implant lasts 25 years !? Think most urologists say 10-12.

He does penile lengthening with implants which involves disassembling the penis!!!

Wants to an Eid or Kramer but he's a wannabe kid that takes risks with men's dicks !
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:This unknown guy is no Kramer...that I can tell you

Agree, not even 1% of Kramer

Return to “Implants”