Young man's biggest concern about implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ccrider

Re: Young man's biggest concern about implant

Postby ccrider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:20 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
My wife can't get enough of my big dick. Women love an implanted dick. 8-) 8-)

Amen Rev. Donnie. My wife absolutely loves it...should've had the procedure done years ago. I also agree w/ your earlier post about the VED...yes, you get hard as stone, but totally unnatural/cold/uncomfortable for both parties...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:44 pm

So would a woman be able to tell you have a penis implant by the look of it? If I had one I wouldn't tell any women tbh..some might be u der standing but others could take that info and fun with it if things turn sour if you know what I mean. Lol

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Some flaccid dicks (like my AMS) look like a normal, much bigger, dick. ;) If you felt it, or my sac, you can feel the tubes and the pump. :o A dick that never lets you or her down is a woman's fantasy. :shock: She'll probably want your 'power rod' all for herself. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 pm

I agree that women could polarize this either way, but just stick with the ones that like it.

I'm 29 and single, about to get the implant on 2/22 and I plan to go to sex clubs with it.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Bjones wrote:So would a woman be able to tell you have a penis implant by the look of it? If I had one I wouldn't tell any women tbh..some might be u der standing but others could take that info and fun with it if things turn sour if you know what I mean. Lol

My favourite question here... or well, one of them.
I know you will get answers from old men who say the implant cannot be detected by women.
Let me tell you this:
The answer depends on what you do in bed. Or rather what your partner does. If you walk in to the WC, take your shower alone, pump up to a semi, get under the sheets, give it a few more pumps under the sheets, do some kissing and hugging where she doesn't really touch you, and then you penetrate her and keeps going till orgasm and she never touches your balls during the intercourse, and after orgasm you pull out, deflate under the sheets. Then, no she won't notice.

But if you let her do a blowjob with the lights on, and she does a proper blowjob where she sucks your balls, touches and massages your balls - then yes, for 100% sure she will feel that you have a plastic third ball in your sack. She may not understand it is an implant - probably most women don't even know they exist - but for 100% sure she will feel that you have a hard plastic ball in your sack. Then of course, I can imagine that many women would not say anything. She will understand that you have an issue with your genitals, and she may think it will be very awkward to mention it. But just because she doesn't say anything doesn't mean she didn't notice it. Think about it this way: You must be able to feel the pump clearly enough to pump it up. You must even be able to feel the pump clearly enough to find the tiny little deflate button to deflate it. If the pump is so impossible too feel that a girl who sucks/massages your balls cannot even find it at all, then how the fuck can you feel it clear enough to inflate/deflate????
She will notice it if she thoroughly touches or sucks your balls. Period.

And I would personally think that was embarrassing if I was 30 years old, having sex for the first time with a 25 year old girl. Of course. But it is something you will have to learn to live with. I'd still prefer that to not having sex at all. Or the horrible feeling of not getting the dick up at all when that same girl does what she can to help you getting it up. I would probably try to turn it into something positive. Maybe even tell her in advance. Make her excited about it. Tell her already when you pick her up in the bar or wherever you are, that she's in for the best ride of her life, that you have a robot dick which will be all hers for the night. Just have a sense of humour and be confident. For sure, there will be the occasional girl who will think it's weird and turn you down. But guys get turned down trying to pick up girls all the time. I am sure many girls would find it exciting and wanting to see it. And take advantage of it...

So just accept it. The implant is not 100% possible to hide. The more advanced sex you have, the more certain it is that it will be notice. But it is better than the alternative. And sometimes, even better than the original natural dick. After all, how many drunk guys can keep fucking for hours with a perfectly hard erection?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 pm

merrix wrote:
Bjones wrote:So would a woman be able to tell you have a penis implant by the look of it? If I had one I wouldn't tell any women tbh..some might be u der standing but others could take that info and fun with it if things turn sour if you know what I mean. Lol

My favourite question here... or well, one of them.
I know you will get answers from old men who say the implant cannot be detected by women.
Let me tell you this:
The answer depends on what you do in bed. Or rather what your partner does. If you walk in to the WC, take your shower alone, pump up to a semi, get under the sheets, give it a few more pumps under the sheets, do some kissing and hugging where she doesn't really touch you, and then you penetrate her and keeps going till orgasm and she never touches your balls during the intercourse, and after orgasm you pull out, deflate under the sheets. Then, no she won't notice.

But if you let her do a blowjob with the lights on, and she does a proper blowjob where she sucks your balls, touches and massages your balls - then yes, for 100% sure she will feel that you have a plastic third ball in your sack. She may not understand it is an implant - probably most women don't even know they exist - but for 100% sure she will feel that you have a hard plastic ball in your sack. Then of course, I can imagine that many women would not say anything. She will understand that you have an issue with your genitals, and she may think it will be very awkward to mention it. But just because she doesn't say anything doesn't mean she didn't notice it. Think about it this way: You must be able to feel the pump clearly enough to pump it up. You must even be able to feel the pump clearly enough to find the tiny little deflate button to deflate it. If the pump is so impossible too feel that a girl who sucks/massages your balls cannot even find it at all, then how the fuck can you feel it clear enough to inflate/deflate????
She will notice it if she thoroughly touches or sucks your balls. Period.

And I would personally think that was embarrassing if I was 30 years old, having sex for the first time with a 25 year old girl. Of course. But it is something you will have to learn to live with. I'd still prefer that to not having sex at all. Or the horrible feeling of not getting the dick up at all when that same girl does what she can to help you getting it up. I would probably try to turn it into something positive. Maybe even tell her in advance. Make her excited about it. Tell her already when you pick her up in the bar or wherever you are, that she's in for the best ride of her life, that you have a robot dick which will be all hers for the night. Just have a sense of humour and be confident. For sure, there will be the occasional girl who will think it's weird and turn you down. But guys get turned down trying to pick up girls all the time. I am sure many girls would find it exciting and wanting to see it. And take advantage of it...

So just accept it. The implant is not 100% possible to hide. The more advanced sex you have, the more certain it is that it will be notice. But it is better than the alternative. And sometimes, even better than the original natural dick. After all, how many drunk guys can keep fucking for hours with a perfectly hard erection?

Why don't you just tell her?

Any girl worth a damn will understand.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:13 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:

Why don't you just tell her?

Any girl worth a damn will understand.

Don't know what you mean really. Maybe you misunderstood, or maybe I wasn't clear. I don't have that issue. I am married and of course my wife knows all about my implant. So I never have to deal with the question about whether to tell or not. And hence her noticing my implant when she gives me a blowjob is not an issue either.

What I was referring to was a general question if the girl will notice.
Some guys will look at it like you do. Some won't. There are plenty of posts here from guys, mostly younger guys, who don't want to tell a girl before they jump in bed that they have a prosthesis in their dick. And informing them that they should just tell her isn't very productive. Better answer the question from their perspective. And that's what I did.

Of course, if you will not feel embarrassed by telling a one-night stand about your implant, or if you will never have casual sex, then my post was not relevant for you.

I do personally totally understand the awkwardness of being a young man and having to deal with the tell or not issue. But we're all different. Some men wouldn't mind.

Finally, I think the 'if the girl is worth a damn she will understand' is pretty much nonsense. Of course, if you plan to find the girl of your dreams and then get married with her, your statement makes sense.
But a lot of guys want casual sex. And actually, in many cases they want it with a girl who is NOT worth a damn. Just someone who is up for good, casual no-obligations sex.
But again, we're all different.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Personally, I have intrigued girls by telling them I'm about to get one.

I can only hope that once I have it, they will jump into bed with me.

I'm not embarrassed about it.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:29 am

Dude,
They'll be lining up outside the door. :roll: How many can say they've had a 'bionic man' in bed? 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:43 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
They'll be lining up outside the door. :roll: How many can say they've had a 'bionic man' in bed? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Do you know this for a fact? What happened to you?

I really think it will intrigue them, too.

Return to “Implants”