want to hear from ams 700 fellas got few questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
clay64424

want to hear from ams 700 fellas got few questions

Postby clay64424 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 pm

ok fello ams 700 men i want to know what your ams implant is like does it make your pecker longer or fatter how long for the swelling in your nut sack to go down enough to start using your implant and did it hurt the first time pumping it up what did it feel like has the quality of your sex life gotten any better and does it make it hard hard i dont mean the soft hard you can barley penetrate but does it make it hard enough to use as a jack hammer lol also been told it will stay erect after orgasim will it and what about the sensitivity of your pecker after you cum just still alot of unknown for me please guys give me your imput anyone who wants to add me on yahoo messenger i am sharkbait302001 on yahoo but please tell me your from here or i wont accept it also face book is sharkbait302001@yahoo.com under my name clayton vance would love to hear from fello ams guys or even guys who is thinking about it hit me up will share my experience with the implant good and bad i wont sugar coat it i have both face book and yahoo messenger linked to my sprint htc evo so i am always on unless im in bed then turn ringer off

LGX_Man

Re: want to hear from ams 700 fellas got few questions

Postby LGX_Man » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello. my answer to all of your questions is YESSSSSSSS!

I'll contact you on Yahoo Messenger or Facebook

LGX_Man (Keith)
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

clay64424

Re: want to hear from ams 700 fellas got few questions

Postby clay64424 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Does it make a clicking noise for anyone else

Return to “Implants”