Problems with total deflation, AMS 700LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mtnbiker

Re: Problems with total deflation, AMS 700LGX

Postby mtnbiker » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm

I had an AMS LGX 21 cm with 2 cm RTE installed by Dr Kramer who did a great job and I am on day 30 post op. I am still having issues draining it all the way and went to the gym last night and was somewhat embarrassed because I had a pitched tent in my gyms shorts even though I went into the bathroom stall prior to working out to drain it which seemed OK at the time but must have had some fluid enter as I worked out. The only way I can offset having my penis not protrude is to wear super tight boxer briefs and pin my penis pointing north because if I wore regular boxers I would have a pitched tent and my dimensions are only 5.5" Length and 4.75 width so its not like I am hung like Donnie. Lol (I am jealous of what God blessed him with)

This site is great and really appreciate everyone being there for each other!
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:29 pm

mtnbiker,
Thanks for the compliment but a dick that can't stay erect is devastating regardless of size. Aren't implants fantastic! 8-) 8-) When you drain that sucker push the head as far back toward the base as you can. :roll: That's how I completely drain my AMS 700CX. ;) When I press the deflate it locks and my dick continues to drain without pressing the deflate again but I press the head back. I had an 18cm with 5.5 RTEs. Maybe that's why I can easily totally deflate. Ask the doc about total deflation and back fill. I would love to know what he says. Keep 'pumpin' and keep 'humpin'! :lol: :lol:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Thanks for the tip Donnie I will definitely give that a try! I am super happy to have a semi hard penis in its flaccid state over when I had a floppy penis due to ED :D :D :D

I am going to meet with Dr Kramer the week of Feb 13 so I am curious to see what he thinks.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Yes- Dr. Kramer definitely goes out of his way to perfect your cylinder tips and pump- these videos at like 6 a week have been enlightening. As far as learning the pump, he's got a pretty good network out there, he finds people in your hometown I think as a service, works pretty well. I had trouble inflating then I had trouble deflating, Kramer obviously emails people back within 2 minutes which is enjoyable. These glitches are nothing compared to having ED, so overall I'm thrilled and owe Kramer so much.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Dr. Kramer sent me to Dr. Knoll for activation. About all he was interested in was if I could deflate properly and he was pleased when I deflated in front of him. He simply said to make sure to squeeze the penis while continuing to hold the button in. I think that differs from the manufacturer instructions, but it worked well for me.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:04 pm

...turns out my deflation problem was caused by not completely covering/pressing down on the deflation button with my thumb whilst putting my index finger directly opposite on the back of the deflation block. Apparently I wasn't hitting the deflation button squarely in the middle. Works well when you nail the button in the middle of your thumb...Dr. Kramer and the AMS rep here both advised squeezing the penis while hitting the deflate button for maximum deflation...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 am

Good info thanks

jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:10 am

ccrider, I am having a similar issue like you were having deflating my LGX and I was wondering if after you got deflated did the AMS rep advice you to squeeze the pump one time to lock it in because I can get to an deflated state but maybe 15-20 minutes later my cylinders seem to get partially inflated which is frustrating and uncomfortable. I am starting to think maybe I have too much saline in my reservoir from surgery and that when I try to deflate it pushes the saline back because it can't handle the saline being pushed back in. My AMS rep said that wouldn't be the case because the 100 ml reservoir that I have can hold more then 100 ml however I am very fit and don't have much body fat for the reservoir to expand.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:05 pm

mtnbiker. I had that same issue for a while. Yes, I did pop it at the end to lock out. I had to deflate, then a while later deflate again. Sometimes 3 times total. Over time it got better and I do not have to do that any more. Deflating laying on my back gave better results. I was sure the fluid was coming from the perineal area of the implant. Now I think once that end of the cavernosas have stretched out sloppy loose it does not do that. May be a washed up theory but it is what I think is going on. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:03 pm

mtnbiker wrote:ccrider, I am having a similar issue like you were having deflating my LGX and I was wondering if after you got deflated did the AMS rep advice you to squeeze the pump one time to lock it in because I can get to an deflated state but maybe 15-20 minutes later my cylinders seem to get partially inflated which is frustrating and uncomfortable. I am starting to think maybe I have too much saline in my reservoir from surgery and that when I try to deflate it pushes the saline back because it can't handle the saline being pushed back in. My AMS rep said that wouldn't be the case because the 100 ml reservoir that I have can hold more then 100 ml however I am very fit and don't have much body fat for the reservoir to expand.

mtnbiker: I specifically asked the AMS rep about whether in fact one pump after deflation would "seal" the valve. He told me that it wasn't necessary...that once it goes into deflation mode, it's locked & no pump is required. I also experience re-inflation, but I'm beginning to get the hang of finding the deflate button through the skin of the scrotum. The biggest problem I have is that the pump/deflate block is not always positioned in the same spot and as such, I'm not always hitting the deflate button square in the middle of the underside of my thumb...sat in the tub last night & finally hit the right spot when I heard the buzzing of deflation. Am now learning to pump...seems like it takes me many pumps to get 3 'o clock/rock hard...want to see just how hard I can get it...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”