Decision for implant at young age

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Depressed

Decision for implant at young age

Postby Depressed » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Happy New Year you all.

Sorry if my english sounds a little bit bad, I´ m not a native speaker. First I need to thank all of you on FrankTalk for the experiences you´ve shared. I have been reading them for a while and never had the courage to participate.

A little bit about me: 30 years old, athletic, no smoke, no drink, attention to diet due to a fitness lifestyle. Varicocelectomy at 21. ED due to venous leak since 22. Diagnosed with venous insufficiency in legs at 25. Even if some doctors dare to say “Venous leak does not exist”, the varicocelectomy and the venous insufficiency in legs clearly shows that I have a general venogenic disease in my body.

ED: tipical venous leak ED. Erection can only be achieved after long manual stimulation and it soon fades away (after 1 second). No morning erection since 22. The diagnose of venous leak (disfunction of veno-occlusive mechanism) was given in three European countries, by 4 different doctors. Pills work (together with antidepressant Paroxetine to stop premature ejaculation). The side effects of the pills have always been unbearable to me (dyspepsia, headache, back pain, and nasal congestion from PDE5 inhibitors + Nausea from Paroxetine). I thank God I still can achieve erection with them, but there´s no way to have a long-lasting relationship with a woman with them. Vacuum device did not help. I do not consider injection because of the fibrosis they will cause to the penis sooner or later.

Implant: life with ED is a miserable life, especially at young age. Solitude and Suffering are the two words a man must learn when ED starts. I know the implant can set an end to this suffering, and if I was 50 years old I wouldn´t think twice and do the surgery. As it is a one-way surgery (I mean once done, you cannot go back) and as a young man I always hope for a new non-invasive cure, I´m here asking to you if it is a wise decision to go for an implant at such “young” age (even considering the risks of infection, erosion and other complications).

Thanks for your comments.
Regards
33 years old. Venous leak started at 21. Considering an implant.

Donnie1954

Re: Decision for implant at young age

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Dude,
Go for the implant! Get that dick working again (anywhere, anytime, for as long as you want)! 8-) At your age, you'll need revisions but your implant is guaranteed for life. :) Do your research and find a great surgeon. FT is here for you!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:28 pm

I too suffered from venous leak. I know exactly how you feel. I was implanted at age 35 and I am happy. If and when you are ready, my advice is to go with a top surgeon.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:35 pm

I do not consider injection because of the fibrosis they will cause to the penis sooner or later.

The fibrosis rate is still relatively low..especially with Edex or Caverject (alprostadil ). Even Trimix only has a 4% rate.
I would consider injections before surgery, especially if Pills worked for you. If you alternate injection sites..two or three per side... and inject no more than twice a week, you shouldn't have a problem. Just my take, I'm not an MD, but I do inject.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am

Had I known about implants I would have pursued one at a much younger age rather than fight e.d. for 20 years. No single form of treatment, pills, vacuum, injections is a guaranteed success for years to come. The way your body reacts also can vary. Some can inject for a decade with no fibrosis and maintain the same low dose. Some ( me) get fibrosis with relatively few injections and have to continually increase the dose then add pills too and still loose the ability to get hard. Permanently altering your body with plastic blocks, valves, tubes and bags is a hard decision. It took me a long time to get my head into a place that I was willing to alter my body that way but glad I did. My only regret was a doctor that did a crappy installation. Pentoxifylline, very common in foreign countries,is a drug used to treat poor leg circulation that is also used to increase circulation in your penis. I took it for about 3 years till it was difficult to obtain at the pharmacies here in the states. Ordered it from overseas a while till the FDA made that difficult as well. The emotional toll ED takes is very real. Those who have gotten an implant successfully installed by a competent physician can tell you their life improved substantially. Having had E.D. for nearly 30 years and tried every treatment I know of except sclerotherapy ( which I have yet to ever hear was successful) an inflatable implant would be the only viable option I would consider. Best of luck to you. Your english and familiarity with medical terms is very good.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 am

rahod1 wrote:
I do not consider injection because of the fibrosis they will cause to the penis sooner or later.

The fibrosis rate is still relatively low..especially with Edex or Caverject (alprostadil ). Even Trimix only has a 4% rate.
I would consider injections before surgery, especially if Pills worked for you. If you alternate injection sites..two or three per side... and inject no more than twice a week, you shouldn't have a problem. Just my take, I'm not an MD, but I do inject.

What a dangerous advise! I injected only for a couple of months, then fibrosis and hour glass dents developed and the penis bent to the left. I went to the urologist, she said "I didn't inform you about the risks, I thought you know how dangerous injections are." I was stunned. Injections should be forbidden.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am

strongagain wrote:
rahod1 wrote:

What a dangerous advise! I injected only for a couple of months, then fibrosis and hour glass dents developed and the penis bent to the left. I went to the urologist, she said "I didn't inform you about the risks, I thought you know how dangerous injections are." I was stunned. Injections should be forbidden.

I guess we know your *opinion* now :roll:

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:46 am

rahod1 wrote:
Injections should be forbidden.

I guess we know your *opinion* now :roll:[/quote]

Thank you for highlighten the dangers regarding the use of injections.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 am

strongagain wrote:
rahod1 wrote:
Injections should be forbidden.

I guess we know your *opinion* now :roll:

Thank you for highlighten the dangers regarding the use of injections.[/quote]

I guess I was ultra lucky. I used injections for years, first alprostadil and then tri-mix. I must have injected hundreds of times and suffered no fibrosis or bending whatsoever. The injections finally stopped working and an implant followed.

The heat activated implant has been known about here in FT for a while, but news of it has finally hit the mainstream science news media. Perhaps it will be available sooner than we think. Something to wait for? Maybe, or not.

As for implants at a young age, I would go for it. If you wait and wait and wait for the latest and the bestest you may just end up waiting forever and missing out on what are arguably the best years you have. Just my humble opinion.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

The fibrosis rate is low if you are a lucky one that can stick needles in your dick all day long and not have an issue. If you are one who had a crooked bent dick in 6 months then your fibrosis rate is 100%. The decision cannot be based on an inexact science or the results of 1 person. No-one knows what happens in these areas until you try it. You may be a lucky one or you may find you are screwed. Fibrosis causes more issues getting an implant. Fibrosis is not an easy fix by other methods. Fibrosis intervention by injection is also a very costly procedure.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”