Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:48 am

Charlesr,
I'm sorry to report, we 'dinosaurs'(1950's to1960's) are soon to be extinct. Our world has changed and will never be the same concerning sex. :shock: I cherish those days and wouldn't change a thing except get an implant sooner. 8-) Make every day count, it's a precious gift! After a year, hows it hanging?
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:44 am

Well, there are differences between dinosaurs from the US and such from Europe. By the way, I'm one from 1950. In Germany If a man at the age of 27 has never slept with a woman he most likely will be sent to a couch doctor.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:51 pm

On this forum many of us have been informed by sincere, and I'm sure well meaning bros their opinions in regarding others bad choices concerning their implants. Many comments based on the negative outcomes of their own surgeries. My condolences and concerns to those unfortunate brothers still dealing with these injustices. I beg you to please refrain from enlightening bros who have just had their most private possession, their dick, surgically altered in hopes of restoring their ability to function sexually, what bad choices they made. Our choice of Surgeon (local or superstar) incision (scrotal or infra-pubic) choice of implant (AMS or Coloplast) with or without RTEs cannot be changed. Telling us how our stupid decisions will lead to complications later on is frustrating and counterproductive to our recovery process. New bionic brothers, like me, need healthy, wise and encouraging counsel. FYI. I was relieved when my Urologist surgeon chose to install my implant infra-pubically. I couldn't bear the thought of cutting my 'nut sack'. The thought terrified me! If use of RTEs was so wrong, why haven't they been discontinued? If infra-pubic installation is inferior, why are 'celebrity surgeons' still doing it? There are no textbook results. With any surgery there are risks but I wanted a dick that worked again and was willing to take a chance! Absolutely no regrets!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:59 pm

[quote="ddbryan1972"]On this forum many of us have been informed by sincere, and I'm sure well meaning bros their opinions in regarding others bad choices concerning their implants. Many comments based on the negative outcomes of their own surgeries. My condolences and concerns to those unfortunate brothers still dealing with these injustices. I beg you to please refrain from enlightening bros who have just had their most private possession, their dick, surgically altered in hopes of restoring their ability to function sexually, what bad choices they made. Our choice of Surgeon (local or superstar) incision (scrotal or infra-pubic) choice of implant (AMS or Coloplast) with or without RTEs cannot be changed. Telling us how our stupid decisions will lead to complications later on is frustrating and counterproductive to our recovery process. New bionic brothers, like me, need healthy, wise and encouraging counsel. FYI. I was relieved when my Urologist surgeon chose to install my implant infra-pubically. I couldn't bear the thought of cutting my 'nut sack'. The thought terrified me! If use of RTEs was so wrong, why haven't they been discontinued? If infra-pubic installation is inferior, why are 'celebrity surgeons' still doing it? There are no textbook results. With any surgery there are risks but I wanted a dick that worked again and was willing to take a chance! Absolutely no regrets![/

Great post and I second every word of it!!
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Thanks dude,
Once a preacher, always a preacher. Some things just need to be said! :roll:

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:53 am

Warning,
Preoccupation with dicks (their own and others) is a serious problem among implantees. :roll: Conversations that once began, "How are you?" are now beginning with, "How's your dick?". 8-) This personalization of one's phallus is getting out of 'hand'! Nick names for this once neglected appendage like, thunder rod, everready, man club, woman's dream, love stick, super dick, Mr. Happy and big boy (help me here) are clear evidence of this movement. :oops: Instead of morning coffee and news, this ritual has been embellished to include pumping up, admiring (and or playing with) implants while viewing educational and entertaining 'videos'. :roll: Psychiatrists are looking for ways to curtail this waste of valuable time. Meanwhile, "What in your pants :( er wallet"? More research to 'come' . :lol:
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:30 am

Donnie,

You are too funny. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were Methodist :lol:
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:00 am

jonbaldbg wrote:Donnie, you are too funny.

Donnie, I'm not religious :oops: but love reading your posts. I think you are one of the nicest persons on FT.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:16 am

Very funny stuff Donnie but you forgot "Mr. Happy"!!
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:39 pm

strongagain wrote:
jonbaldbg wrote:Donnie, you are too funny.

Donnie, I'm not religious :oops: but love reading your posts. I think you are one of the nicest persons on FT.

He's a nice person because music ministers RULE!! And we get implants.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”