West Coast Implant Surgeons

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jimbruski

Re: West Coast Implant Surgeons

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:23 am

Hey Reggieman,

I too am seeing Dr. Lue. He's a great Dr. I'll be getting an implant sometime in the next few months. My symptoms mimic yours so I understand your frustration.

Are you looking at an implant also?

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:40 am

Too early to tell if I'm going to get an implant or not. Just had RP in June 2016. Am trying to get an appointment with Lue to discuss penile therapy to see what he recommends. I am still fighting incontinence at this point. So far I am open to an implant if nothing better works. I still have a lot to consider between no and then. I am interested in your results after you've had the implant.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

I see Dr. Garcia at UCSF. After my first botched implant (not at UCSF), I was left with scar tissued layered on top of scar tissue!
We had to do one surgery before the 2nd implant to remove scar tissue and two more after the implant. Dr. Lue came in for a professional 2nd opinion. I had seen him years before when I tried injections.
I'm heading back in this Friday to discuss a revision. Due the original scarring, I was implanted with the AMS LC... so I have floppy head syndrome. Not earth shattering, but annoying. We'll see if Garcia thinks its feasible to redo the implant.
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

Return to “Implants”