Changing implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kidder

Changing implant

Postby kidder » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:27 pm

I had a Titan implanted by Perito in Miami almost a year ago. Never was very happy with it, mainly because of at least 1 1/2" loss in length, and also at least 1/2" girth. Oh, it functioned well. Rock hard. But then I noticed that the left cylinder was one inch shorter than the right. That was not long after the implantation. So I was left with a floppy glans, and a very floppy left side of glans. Left side seems to recess more each month. Finally talked to Perito. He said I could either come back to Miami, or he could send me to someone up here (Chicago) who uses his procedures. I said ok. He hooked me up with a guy named Banno, in Peoria, Il. His plan is to remove the Titan and replace it with an AMS CX, and add rear extenders. Sounded good, so I'm scheduled for the 14th of this month. Stupidly, I did little research on Banno. When I finally went on line, his rating was not that great, tho nothing legal that I could see. Plus, it doesn't appear that he's done a lot of implants. Could be wrong. So I guess, gentlemen, what I'm asking is, does anyone know anything about him, and feel free to comment on this surgery. Thanks much.

alibaba

Re: Changing implant

Postby alibaba » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:15 am

I may be wrong but I know a guy that a doc in Peoria did his implant 3 times all failures, then had to have it done again. 5 implants total. PM me if you wish and I will give you his phone number and you can ask him. If not the same doc, I think the same practice.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

kidder

Postby kidder » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:05 am

ali--not sure if you got my pm. Yes, please send that # as soon as possible. Thank you.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:05 am

Not stupid at all to research these things! If I were you, I would cancel the surgery until you have full confidence on the person you are going to. Imagine going under the knife again and having another botched implant? Please, think thoroughly.

Good luck!

Return to “Implants”