The voyage of being implanted by Fred V2

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jn1421

Re: The voyage of being implanted by Fred V2

Postby jn1421 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Fred,
Well, it's Friday (1/14/11), and I'll assume you've been activated by now or will be before the day is over. We are all anxious to hear the good news.

Dave

fredgermanholes

Postby fredgermanholes » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 am

Well Guys, The Implant has been activated yesterday. It did not make feel a lot of pain. Just a little discomfort, It was inflated for 10 minutes, the las 2 or 3 minutes i felt a huge pain in my glands, basically as I said before the right tube is more into the glands than the left tube . Any one who was activated before felt pain in the glands?
I did not feel discomfort in my scrotum. Funny because i was thinking dying while pressuring the pump.

Today I inflated it again I keep it for 20 minutes, after that time I felt a lot discomfort, my size after inflating is between 4 and 4 1/4, before inflation it was just 3 3/4 hopefully I'm praying to reach at least 5 inches in the next months. I think my DR told me do a regular inflation for a month, after that period start inflating it all i can.

What other guys have done? what procedures have you follow?

Well Guys I will keep you updated.

franglais

Postby franglais » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

fredgermanholes

Postby fredgermanholes » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Well this is my 4th day after activitation, and this is easier each day. I've playing with my toy each night.
my left chamber is almost into the glands, apperently what others said about both chamber fit into the glands overtime.

My penis lenght is now 4.5 inches, it has streched from 3 3/4 to 4 1/2 just in these days, awesome!!!!

The other I could not wait and I used it yesterday. My ex-girlfriend showup and i did not waste time, Outcome....Not so bad even my ex could come twice but i could not, Multiple sensations cause me do not finished.

Other god was my glands were huge as years ago.

I will keep updated in case anything wierd happens.

fredgermanholes

Postby fredgermanholes » Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Well have some months since my implant. And for benefits of others I would like to share my experiences.. I guess because i'm 38 and single I had the opportunity to test the implant more than other guys here.. Well the summary is.. I'm 4.75 inches .. I hope to reach 5' at least in the following months

Sex have been fun.. given That I have had sex with at least 10 different girls.. and 7 of them have not realized that I have an implant... Of course the curve to learn how to inflate it while we are in others things.. was a process. .. But here are my recommendations for those young guys who can ask.. what to do in these cases..

1. If you think sex is coming.. That actually we know before that happen.. Go to the bathroom and pre-inflate the implant (Not tottaly of course just enough that allow you to bend it..... That will save time on bed.
2. In the room. Let some music .. Inflate the implant sometimes make a little noise that can be noticeable...
3. In my case, I always chose the right side.. that allow me to have the right hand available to inflate it,, while Im kissing.. and.... .
4. Never Never Never inflate it to the 100% . Because it will be as a pole, and it will have not flexibility and will hurt your partner (Hurt a lot)..
5. My girlfriends likes it be inflated around 80% to 85% no more than that.. in that way it looks and feel to her more natural.
6. 100% inflation is only for my own.... I still hoping more expansion...
7. BlowJobs: well In hers (Theirs words) 70% inflation allow her to do her work better and allow me to feel more.

Just my two cents after four months of being using my new toy

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Mon May 09, 2011 12:09 am

hi freddy, tank's for the report. I'have a question.

You write that 3 girls have recognized your implant.

WHY ??
Titan 24cm . December 2015

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Mon May 09, 2011 1:12 am

other question :

1- You write that 3 girls have recognized your implant. WHY ?

2 - Now you're 4.75 inch. Have you lost length with implant ?

thank's
Titan 24cm . December 2015

fredgermanholes

Postby fredgermanholes » Mon May 09, 2011 11:07 pm

maxxxxx wrote:other question :

1- You write that 3 girls have recognized your implant. WHY ?
Well, I told Two of them after the first time we had sex. The other one found out after touching my testicules. I had no other option than talk about....

Weird for the girls.. but no one have go away yet!!

2 - Now you're 4.75 inch. Have you lost length with implant ?
I WAS 5' BEFORE ED!!thank's

lming44

Postby lming44 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 am

hi freddy,

I sent you a private message, but have not got ur reply. I have some questions for you. My contact info is in the private message

Thx

Ming

fredgermanholes

Postby fredgermanholes » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm

lming44 wrote:hi freddy,

I sent you a private message, but have not got ur reply. I have some questions for you. My contact info is in the private message

Thx
MESSAGE ANSWERED Hopes it help you
Ming

Return to “Implants”