Something new

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Something new

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 am

The past 2 mornings my implant pump as tossed me something new.
First part is same, it buzzes with each pump squeeze about 2 times, then pops once, then pops again.
Then I pump it at least 40 pumps till it gets hard to pump, wait and try to pump in 10 to 17 full to partial pumps. 17 has been the most since it has been working for less than 300 pumps.
For the last 2 mornings when I go back to pump the additional pumps, I find the bulb is sucked completely flat like a bowl. I have to hit the deflate button and start again. The bulb is always full when I stop but when I go back to it a few minutes later it is flat like a negative pressure in the reservoir had sucked it dry.
Anyone have theirs do this?
I swear I've never seen a machine in my life that reacts in such a variable fashion as this thing. When I was thinking it is getting more consistent. It needs a priest or a voodoo doctor for an exorcism!
Attachments
voodoo-witch-doctor-mask.jpg
voodoo-witch-doctor-mask.jpg (104.36 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
12063815_211753095855847_5414903851441568427_n.jpg
12063815_211753095855847_5414903851441568427_n.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

danny1553

Re: Something new

Postby danny1553 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Is that possible that your reservoir was not filled enough; or perhaps half filled with an air?...

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 01, 2016 12:16 am

Air would displace the same amount as fluid though fluid as a rule ( to an extent) does not compress like air ( a gas) does. This is the wonder of hydraulics vs. pneumatics.

The bulb is full when I stop pumping, then when I go back to pump some more I find it in the collapsed position like an empty bowl. To me that tells me the fluid has been drawn back out of the bulb. There would have to be a negative pressure in the reservoir to do that unless there is a syphon effect somewhere. Something new each day. I noticed last night and today when I pump up the bend upward and to the left is getting to be more pronounced than before. I am beginning to think at some point the right cylinder keeps inflating and the left not after a certain point. At the maximum inflation plus a few pumps it really gets a bend both ways. At 57 pumps the bend goes from about 1cm to 3cm. The alternative is the fact we know scar tissue does not stretch. Possibly there is so much scar tissue on the left that it cannot expand any more. At max inflation the perineal end of the cylinders must be 1" in diameter. They are freaking huge. Clearly bigger than what is in the penis end.

If it were not for the issues, I could see how this implant could be awesome in various ways.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Sun May 01, 2016 11:27 pm

I'm only 14 weeks post op And just last week my pump started that buzzing when trying to inflate. I GUESS I thought it was good sign the fluid was leaving quickly like when u deflate it buzzes .And the inflation process was quicker the normal.Still can't inflate like the infomercials ,It's not like a 1min.Thing more like 15min to max .Hope that gets better. STILL better then not working at all .
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Buzzing lets you know it is going back into the reservoir............or maybe that is supposed to be our thrill. If that is the case, I hope they come up with a stronger vibrator.
Yes, it takes me several minutes to pump up also. Some say 8 -15 pumps and 40 seconds. I have a noodle yet at that. 40 pumps is about right to try to use it. 50+ to begin to feel some stretch.
Some told me it would take fewer pumps as time goes on but I am actually using more as time goes on.
Nothing like when it would take 300 and over an hour though.
Mine did not buzz the first 2 months trying to pump, only recently. Before it only buzzed at deflate. Eventually I hit a squeeze that pops then a second pop and on a roll until I stop pumping.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 02, 2016 12:16 am

I have never timed my inflating. But for sex I do 20-24 pumps. I guess each pump takes about 3-5 seconds. So 1-2 minutes probably.

Regarding the 'buzz' when deflating: this only happens when I deflate a fully inflated implant. 30 pumps. Then it's like there is a higher pressure, and when the deflate valve opens, there is a 'buzz' and the implant self-deflates very quickly.
At my sex-level (20-24 pumps), there is no buzz when opening the valve, and noway near all fluid self deflates. I must squeeze a lot of it out.

But none of this matters. It works well.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon May 02, 2016 8:45 am

Not that this might really make a stiffens but..... Do you pump standing or laying down... or both? Anyway, if it's laying down, try standing. For me, inflating is about the same either way. Deflating is definitely easier standing up. I've also had times when it didn't seem to want to operate either way and changing my position works. It may be that some positions "kink" the tubing.

My "bend to the left" was definitely caused by a "cross" and did have to be "surgically corrected"....

Good luck... Hopefully your situation will settle down to at least " useable".
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 02, 2016 1:54 pm

LMCatman wrote:Not that this might really make a stiffens but..... Do you pump standing or laying down... or both? Anyway, if it's laying down, try standing. For me, inflating is about the same either way. Deflating is definitely easier standing up. I've also had times when it didn't seem to want to operate either way and changing my position works. It may be that some positions "kink" the tubing.

My "bend to the left" was definitely caused by a "cross" and did have to be "surgically corrected"....

Good luck... Hopefully your situation will settle down to at least " useable".

Thank you for your word of well wishes.
I've tried standing, sitting and laying down. I have the best luck laying down for one reason only, it is easier to position things where I can use the pump. It is more difficult in any other position to deal with the damned pump. Standing my penis lays on top of it due to gravity and makes it very hard to access. Longer tubing would definitely help here.

Return to “Implants”