Orgasim Difficulties?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Orgasim Difficulties?

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:13 pm

It is always great to hear stories from people like you who have fabulous outcomes well beyond any dreamed expectations the rest of us may have. Without having the basic numbers of your implant size I have no way of knowing what percent you gained, but by the AMS website information STATING twenty percent is POSSIBLE and based on my 21cm length, 20% additional would be 1 inch. Considering you claim to have grown 2" with a brand not stated to increase in length and just a number plucked out of the sky, say you also had 21cm and grew 2 inches, then your growth was 40%. I know these numbers are not true to the 3rd decimal as I am calculating in my head as I type plus trying to convert cm to inches, but should be in the ballpark. If you only grew 33% and that being 2" then your implant must be 31.5cm to start with. No wonder your petite wife locks herself in the closet. It's only arithmetic. Stories make a whole lot more sense with the math adds up sir.

Have you made Coloplast aware their implant grows like a chia pet and they should be selling it as a massive cock growing machine?

Eid clearly states the Coloplast will not get longer. He also stated on several web sites that interview him that your penis will not get bigger with an implant:
"There are a number of men that are unsatisfied with their penile implant because they were expecting more," says Dr. Eid. "The size of a flaccid and erect penis with an implant depends on several factors. When flaccid, a penis with an implant will appear longer and wider as the cylinders prevent it from fully retracting. In no way will a penile implant enhance the size of the penis, although some surgeons falsely advertise that length enhancement can be achieved with a penile implant." Source: http://www.marketwired.com/press-releas ... 926153.htm

Eid comes across to me as an honest man that is not going to bullshit either way. Every email to me has been straight forward, serious and professional.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Re: Orgasim Difficulties?

Postby KMeister » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:16 pm

alibaba wrote:It is always great to hear stories from people like you who have fabulous outcomes well beyond any dreamed expectations the rest of us may have.

That's not the way I would have characterized my report but in my case what happened is what happened.
alibaba wrote:Without having the basic numbers of your implant size I have no way of knowing what percent you gained, but by the AMS website information STATING twenty percent is POSSIBLE and based on my 21cm length, 20% additional would be 1 inch. Considering you claim to have grown 2" with a brand not stated to increase in length and just a number plucked out of the sky, say you also had 21cm and grew 2 inches, then your growth was 40%. I know these numbers are not true to the 3rd decimal as I am calculating in my head as I type plus trying to convert cm to inches, but should be in the ballpark. If you only grew 33% and that being 2" then your implant must be 31.5cm to start with. No wonder your petite wife locks herself in the closet. It's only arithmetic. Stories make a whole lot more sense with the math adds up sir.

As I've mentioned in several other threads, I have a pair of 21 cm cylinders with 4 cm RTEs on one side and 5 cm RTEs on the other. As far as the expansion itself (in my case two inches): The size of the cylinders and RTEs are two variables in penile length expansion but not all. Perhaps in my case given that my penis was 8 inches long prior to the surgery I was fortunate that I returned to it even with the AMS CX. As far as my bride locking herself in the closet, we don't have locks on our closet doors. Also, I'm lucky that in 21 years of happy marriage she's never declined my overtures to make love no matter when or where. Perhaps we should try this closet thing. Thanks for the tip! ;-)
alibaba wrote:Have you made Coloplast aware their implant grows like a chia pet and they should be selling it as a massive cock growing machine?

I have not, especially because now I have an AMS CX. Besides, if I remember correctly those chia pet grew hair/foliage; the pet itself did not grow, so it's apples and oranges.
alibaba wrote:Eid clearly states the Coloplast will not get longer. He also stated on several web sites that interview him that your penis will not get bigger with an implant: "There are a number of men that are unsatisfied with their penile implant because they were expecting more," says Dr. Eid. "The size of a flaccid and erect penis with an implant depends on several factors. When flaccid, a penis with an implant will appear longer and wider as the cylinders prevent it from fully retracting. In no way will a penile implant enhance the size of the penis, although some surgeons falsely advertise that length enhancement can be achieved with a penile implant." Source: http://www.marketwired.com/press-releas ... 926153.htm
Eid comes across to me as an honest man that is not going to bullshit either way. Every email to me has been straight forward, serious and professional.

I have no doubt Eid is an honest man but of course he's limited by his own experience and skills. In my case, I've never claimed that my penis grew from 6 to 8 inches per se; more like in my case my penis started at 6 inches immediately following the implant, then returned to its 8 inches length following the implant. (By the by, it appears I may have picked up another 1/2 cm. How about that!)

KMeister

Return to “Implants”