One week to go, working through last moment doubts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: One week to go, working through last moment doubts

Postby dg_moore » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:17 am

alibaba wrote:...I do not think there is any man alive who can say that the older they got, the better their dick worked.

Gabe Mirkin, a popular physician and radio personality in the DC area once remarked "I'm getting stronger as I get older. When I was younger I couldn't bend it." :lol:
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks for the laugh. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Epsilon is correct about the atrophy. Loss was not too bad in the early years of ED that started in 1997 but as the years progressed and ED worsened I started losing a lot of length. Enough my wife was mentioning it. I lost the most between 2009 and now. went from 9" to 7.25" which is the most I can get pumping. I've had the same cylinder for 18 years and have notches marked in it marking length over the years. Flacid it looks like " what's that?" The sucky part is what you lose you never get back. Dr. Milam told me even with the LGX I will never regain any of the lost length. He said don't expect it as it will not happen. the injections never made me grow like before, just made it a hard skinny little dick. Pump would expand things to normal size but I could not hold an erection and rings hurt like hell. All of it was hit and miss. When your wife gives up and starts playing games on the computer waiting on you to get your dick working is a little late to consider doing something. been there too many times.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:15 pm

When your wife gives up and starts playing games on the computer waiting on you to get your dick working is a little late to consider doing something. been there too many times.

Or worse, just falls asleep! How's that for a kick in the ego?

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:18 pm

One "good" thing about my form of ED is that I can achieve maximum erection size for a few seconds, so I've never really experienced atrophy. My penis has been the same length all throughout its difficult life. It is certainly true that if you are not getting regular blood flow you will lose size, and it's important to remind men who may be unaware of that. For me, that prospect is not as much of a threat, at least not yet. I masturbate in my peculiar way, or have sex, every day to make sure I'm still getting blood in there for at least a few minutes.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:09 am

How's it going C_lab34?
Getting closer..!
Hope you're doing well and feeling comfortable with your decision.
Anything you want to ask me, just PM or call. You got my number in previous PM.

Good luck!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

upandhard

Postby upandhard » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:53 pm

C-lab34, I haven't posted a response on this forum in a very long time, yet after reading your post I felt compelled to share a little of my experience in hopes that it will somehow help or comfort you just as so many of the guys' posts did for me when I was in your shoes. In exactly 5 days from today, I will be celebrating the anniversary of my first year in the bionic brotherhood, and I truly mean "celebrating." Like you, a few days before my surgery I submitted a post in which I expressed downright fear as the day rapidly approached. Thankfully, the guys here helped me keep this all in perspective. None of us can tell you what to do. Ultimately, you must decide for yourself whether you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Short of you deciding that you've had it with ED (and all that comes with it), all any of us can do is share our personal experiences and hope that you can draw some insight from us collectively. As for me, as I complete my first year as a bionic brother, I can say without reservation that my decision to get the implant was clearly one of the best decisions of my life.

The timing of your post is special as it was only yesterday that I thanked God for not only providing me the option of an implant, but also my experience in getting the implant and my results since receiving it. You see, the implant has done more for me than merely cure my ED; it has helped inspire a confidence within me which permeates every facet of my life. Not only do I perform better in the bedroom but also on the job, in the gym, etc. My wife and I now enjoy a sexual experience greater than any we ever enjoyed previously. This is not only the result of consistently reliable hard-ons, but also the absence of performance anxiety. Now I am fully present to concentrate on her, which has increased the quality of our lovemaking experience. My experience in getting the implant was also positive in that my recovery was relatively painless, swift, and involved minimal swelling. Although I experienced a slight reduction in length soon after the surgery, my dick actually increased in girth. However, over the course of the year I've regained nearly all of my previously lost length with daily cycling. I share all of this to say that after a year of all this, it's crystal clear to me that the single most important decision a man will make is not the decision to get the implant but, rather, who will insert it. C_lab34, I see you chose Dr. Kramer--so did I. Kramer is widely regarded as one of the 3 or 4 best in the world at this procedure. I thank God for leading me to him, for I truly believe my positive experience in getting the implant and the results I've enjoyed since receiving it are largely due to his expertise and genuine concern for his patients. Rest assured--you will be in great hands.

Good luck should you decide to go through with the procedure. We all will be thinking about you and standing ready to welcome you into the brotherhood. Feel free to PM me about anything. I am ready to help.

Return to “Implants”