Important Coloplast Titan 18 month Report!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TEBozo

Important Coloplast Titan 18 month Report!

Postby TEBozo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm

64 YO male with ED for 10 years went from pills to shots. I was/am single. Nothing was working; I hated the shots. Get the formula stronger to get a better erection- burned like
hell! Lighten it up and a drooping penis. Either way I had a bruised dick. Bruising, soreness, and anxiety over "will it or will it not work?" Thought that I would never have a relationship again as I was/am single. How do I explain to a woman that I need a shot in my dick and I hope that it works. Then I spoke with Bob Harvey and others about a Titan and made an appointment with Dr. Morey. Oh yes, the most prominent Dallas ED doc, who has been providing Trimix shots for 15 years said that, after a few test shots that I was not a good shot candidate and that Morey was my man since he does more than 5 per week!

Dr. Morey of Dallas UT Southwestern did my implant on May 28, 2014. At first I was measuring and measuring it and had a slight upward curve, remaining PD. Recovery was annoying and several of you were kind enough to encourage me and I am here to say that I swing my sword with pride. My 50 YO girlfriend ADORES MY TOOL!. HAS NO IDEA THAT IT IS AN IMPLANT! It is so bloody hard and thick and I am never done like a normal man. Guys, this has been awesome. remember the days when you could get on top of a woman and, if she was wet enough, your dick would slide right in with NO help from either of you?

It looks great with a pump or two in the shower with her. She comments that my "balls are so engorged and hard!? LOL. She has never realized that I have 3! if you are on the fence, RUN go get it done. You will never look back. I relaly think that this is a God thing. I had great insurance at the time, Blue Cross now and it sucks, and I really was done with sex at 62. If anyone has questions, I promised that I would pay it forward.

Regards and Hi Ho Silver.

merrix

Re: Important Coloplast Titan 18 month Report!

Postby merrix » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:02 pm

You just made my day.
And a bunch of other guys who either just completed surgery or are close to go ahead with it.

Good stuff.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Happy New Year! I have a 5 month old Titan Touch and you made my day! Something to look forward to.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:37 pm

TB sure helped convince me then due to his insurance problems, I ended up going for it first. He even picked me up at hotel and drove me to hospital. Early that morning was our first eye to eye meeting. You can learn a lot on FT and find some fine friends..

Happy New Year!
Billy
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:03 am

Great story! What's the size of your dick, length and girth?
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Depending on how I measure it its anywhere from 5 1/2 to 6 inches. The girth is humongous. Hard from top to bottom. Girlfriend thinks I am Superman as she has never suspected.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 pm

merrix wrote:You just made my day.
And a bunch of other guys who either just completed surgery or are close to go ahead with it.

Good stuff.

It is like you are being reborn. At 42, you should run go have this done. Just pick someone who does it every single day. Also I have not heard of anyone complain about the Titan but I have heard them complain about the other brand.

chedog

Postby chedog » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:46 pm

What complaints have you heard about the AMS?

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:00 pm

This is curious. I have only heard guys with Coloplast implants having problems, not AMS implants.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:44 pm

David_R wrote:This is curious. I have only heard guys with Coloplast implants having problems, not AMS implants.

My attorney got an AMS and has a floppy head.

Return to “Implants”