Cylinder Tube Routing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PCHelp76180

Cylinder Tube Routing

Postby PCHelp76180 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 am

I was implanted July 2015 and have been cycling twice daily and have noticed a bulge at the base of the penis. I tried to find some photos on line of men that have had the implants to compare, but I only found the same images of the "perfect penis" implant and the inflation. If I lay flat on my back and lift up on the inflated penis, (point it to my chin) its like the pump is attached right to the base of the cylinders instead of being at the bottom of the scrotum. I probe the bulge to try and see if its the base of the cylinder or the tubing.

What I have discovered is that there is no standard way of routing the tubes, here is what I mean:

Tubes up: http://cdn.alphamaleclinics.com.au/wp-c ... mplant.jpg
Tubes down: http://1medicalsolution.com/images/5016.jpg

Can anyone confirm having the tubes routed downward causes this bulge ?
Attachments
Tubes Down.jpg
Tubes routed downward causes a bulge at the base of penis
Tubes Down.jpg (21.66 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
Tubes Up.jpg
Tubes routed upward
Tubes Up.jpg (45.07 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

alibaba

Re: Cylinder Tube Routing

Postby alibaba » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:13 pm

I would think the lower picture is infrapubic implant and the upper picture is scrotal. d
Last edited by alibaba on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

psyched123

Postby psyched123 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 pm

I was just implanted last week but I found a lump exactly where the top picture shows it. So.. I must be routed downward and scrotal.
Implanted AMS CX 700 11/15 by Dr. Morey in Dallas (botched). 6/16 - Surgery by Dr. Kansas in Austin to correct the mistakes. Works great now. Very pleased!

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:36 pm

psyched123 wrote:I was just implanted last week but I found a lump exactly where the top picture shows it. So.. I must be routed downward and scrotal.

Thanks psyched, I wish I would have known this prior to surgery.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 pm

PCHelp, I have exactly the same. In my case it is the top of the pump, where the tubing comes out. Here's the deal with me. Good thing this is called Franktalk!!! It is the morning after the surgery, or was it the afternoon of, I can't remember, but a bunch of nurses were there, some were young student nurses, I was sharing a room with an elderly woman (yes there are co-ed rooms in my hospital) and in comes the doc. He's a big guy, not fat, just big with a voice to go with it. "The surgery went great, no problem with the cylinders and the reservoir placement was a snap." "But," he continues, "you sure have a small scrotum! I wasn't sure I was going to get all that stuff in there! The pump barely fit!!" Well what do you say to that??

The result, of course, is that with my apparently tiny scrotum (okay, it is, no apparently about it!) when the scrotum is experiencing shrinkage, the pump top is pressed right up underneath my penis with a hard lump. When things are warmer and my scrotum skin is more relaxed the pump does drop down some. The good news is that 6 months after surgery, I do not feel anything unusual at all and it does not interfere with pumping, deflating and most important of all, with intercourse. I don't know your situation, but that's mine and reason for the hard lump right underneath my penis :D

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:22 am

Watsup wrote:PCHelp, I have exactly the same. In my case it is the top of the pump, where the tubing comes out. Here's the deal with me. Good thing this is called Franktalk!!! It is the morning after the surgery, or was it the afternoon of, I can't remember, but a bunch of nurses were there, some were young student nurses, I was sharing a room with an elderly woman (yes there are co-ed rooms in my hospital) and in comes the doc. He's a big guy, not fat, just big with a voice to go with it. "The surgery went great, no problem with the cylinders and the reservoir placement was a snap." "But," he continues, "you sure have a small scrotum! I wasn't sure I was going to get all that stuff in there! The pump barely fit!!" Well what do you say to that??

The result, of course, is that with my apparently tiny scrotum (okay, it is, no apparently about it!) when the scrotum is experiencing shrinkage, the pump top is pressed right up underneath my penis with a hard lump. When things are warmer and my scrotum skin is more relaxed the pump does drop down some. The good news is that 6 months after surgery, I do not feel anything unusual at all and it does not interfere with pumping, deflating and most important of all, with intercourse. I don't know your situation, but that's mine and reason for the hard lump right underneath my penis :D

Thanks Watsup, can you tell by feel if your tubing is pointed down or up?

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:02 pm

No, I can't tell which say the tubing is oriented, up or down.. The part where the tubing is attached to the cylinders is very near the rear of the cylinders which are implanted fairly deeply in the body. I am not sure that anyone can probe that deeply with and fingers and actually feel the connections. I know I can't or even want to.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Watsup wrote:No, I can't tell which say the tubing is oriented, up or down.. The part where the tubing is attached to the cylinders is very near the rear of the cylinders which are implanted fairly deeply in the body. I am not sure that anyone can probe that deeply with and fingers and actually feel the connections. I know I can't or even want to.

That's interesting, i can feel them at the base of my penis

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:13 pm

I can feel a single tube coming from my scrotum pump up and to the side of the base of my penis. I assumed it was going to reservoir. This tube will get very firm on inflation but it is no bother to me. I am so proud of the whole system I can hardly wish for any improvement. As to size, I was never above average anyway on erection, and flaccid is much better after surgery. To have a very happy sex life at 70, well, I feel truly blessed.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:54 am

billylee wrote:I can feel a single tube coming from my scrotum pump up and to the side of the base of my penis. I assumed it was going to reservoir. This tube will get very firm on inflation but it is no bother to me. I am so proud of the whole system I can hardly wish for any improvement. As to size, I was never above average anyway on erection, and flaccid is much better after surgery. To have a very happy sex life at 70, well, I feel truly blessed.

Thanks billylee, the only issue I have functional with my implant now it it points to the two o'clock position when inflated. I was never curved prior to my surgery.

Return to “Implants”