Flaccid Penis Position and Feel

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous 3

Re: Flaccid Penis Position and Feel

Postby Anonymous 3 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Are you saying you can deflate the implant by squeezing the penis without EVER using the deflate button? If that is the case there may be something wrong.

Andy47

Postby Andy47 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:19 am

What I meant was, after deflation, by pressing the deflate button to generally deflate, I can get pretty flaccid BUT not as flaccid as pre op. BUT, if sitting in my office chair and things get uncomfortable (due to drain back or a little auto-fill), I can with gentle pressure deflate more. I do this when in bed and when laying down it stay more flaccid, but once I stand up I fill up to a fair bit larger than I was pre op.

I hope nothing wrong but I did wonder.? If something wrong any ideas?

Sorry for the delay in replying.
Andy
Best regards,

Andy

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Well that sounds pretty normal. I can do the same with my LGX, squeeze a little more fluid back to the resevoir. You are never going to be as flaccid as pre-op. You have two pretty tough cylinders inside tubes that used to be just soft tissue. Remember that you are only squeezing a portion of the cylinders and that the rest is buried deep in your body and you cannot squeeze them. There will still be a little fluid left which you can't squeeze back to the resevoir and I suspect it meerly heads to the back of the cylinders and drains back to the the penis when you stand up.

In my case it's a good thing. Being on the small side I now have a visible penis instead of a turtle :D IMHO I think you're okay. If you were a grower before, now you're a show-er.

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:31 pm

+1.
I, too, was not a shower pre-op. Now, I am much more pleased with flaccid. Not so much in raw, but for sure in underwear/pants. Cosmetically speaking, as well as psycologically, implant has been very sucessful........not to mention great erection and cure of ED and PE.
B
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Andy47

Postby Andy47 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks Guy's!

I guess my only compliant, and I'm sure / hope it will get better / tolerable is that it's still very uncomfortable. It certainly is very different but I hope over time (no idea how long?) I'll get used to it as maybe the implant tubes will soften over time too? I think the Titan OTR implants are less comfortable (more rigid tubes) than the others makes AMS 700 I think?

This is a great forum and I really appreciate the comments and feedback. Thanks all!

Andy
Best regards,

Andy

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 am

Andy,
I do not know about AMS in a personal experience other than a AMS was first implant shown to me when IPP idea was first introduced to me by my primary urologist. The surgeon I chose (different urologist) suggested ColoPlast so that is what I have. In a flaccid state, tubing can easily be felt if someone was feeling your penis. I suggest AMS would be the same, whether as much or not I do not know. It is part of the package. Just a few pumps and the tubing is less revealed as such and the feeling is more of...well, a penis. At flaccid, I can see the tubing and feel the tubing because I know it is there. For the pleasures obtained, psychologically, cosmetically, and sexually, it is a small issue. Is not the whole idea to rid one's self of ED and be able to have erection and good sexual activity on command.........not to mention being happy with your self. Having an implant can be a wonderful thing and almost second thought. In fact, to me, I feel that I "am better" than I have ever been due to past PE issues.
Good luck.
billy
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Andy47

Postby Andy47 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:03 am

Many thanks Billy! I take on board all you have said!!

I may, tonight, for the first time since my op, (nearly 10 weeks) put the beast to work.. :D Or try too...

Andy
Best regards,

Andy

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Watsup, you and I both had the same thought that the fluid is transferring from the rear to the penis end. Gravity at work. I think it makes perfect sense.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:09 pm

I certainly agree that there is some fluid drift. I can deflate to even a flattening appearance but in a few hours it changes visually as though fluid is indeed "drifting" in. As said, "makes sense".

Andy, you may experience some discomfort in first try, especially as IT is pressured in insertion....nothing terrible and if you keep your mind more on the enjoyment of what you are doing then let that out weigh any discomfort. More used, few more weeks, and the discomfort is gone. Even after 18 months if I am involved in some "heavy duty" (several positions and over longer periods of time) intercourse, I will sometimes get a little discomfort. I probably would have before implant if I was ever capable of "heavy duty" sex.....PE usually kept me from that.

b

Daverx

Postby Daverx » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:44 pm

I have had the Titian for almost four years now and it seems to stay semi-inflated at about 4:00. I can manage to squeeze out a little more but I find it to be more comfortable if it does not bend. I am happy to keep it partially inflated.
75 yr old survivor of aggressive PC, original implant in 2012, revision Apr 19 2018. AMS 18cm 3cm RTE Happy man.

Return to “Implants”