New implant cycling concerns

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hard drive

Re: New implant cycling concerns

Postby hard drive » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:04 am

FlaDon wrote:After a lot of trial and error, I found the thing that works for me is to position the index and middle finger under the bulb and pump with the thumb. I generally have the fingers under and slightly to each side of the bulb so as to trap it in a three point position.

That's exactly how I do it too, and when I'm going for an expansion exercise, I add my other hand and squeeze with thumb on thumb for that extra pump pressure.
harddrive

flman48

Postby flman48 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:40 am

Thanks this is working out for me.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm

After a number of mo the of practice, I find squeezing bulb between thumb and bend of middle finger works well. I guess one might say that index finger is wrapped around bulb holding it in grip of thumb and middle finger. One hand pumps while other hand is "at play". On ocassions the pump is extra slippery inside and more care is needed.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:12 pm

Be Patient- it took me a little while to go from healed from the acuteness of surgery, to healed where I could have regular or rough (Dr. Kramer called is "cowboy sex").
You need to slowly start cycling, then aggressively cycle, then you can have hardcore sex. I've had lots and lots of sex (THANKS DR. KRAMER) and everything worked out perfectly, but it definitely takes time. I'm a surgeon personally, so I'm not patient and want results right away. Kramer told me surgeons are all like that- want to know something's 100% resolved by a certain date/time. Unfortunately it's just a process- but I assure you, it's worth it and you'll get there!

flman48

Postby flman48 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 am

Last night when I cycled the pump got easier to pump, this morning back to hard again. I guess the more I cycle it the easier and more pliable the pump bulb becomes.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 am

flman48 wrote:Last night when I cycled the pump got easier to pump, this morning back to hard again. I guess the more I cycle it the easier and more pliable the pump bulb becomes.

Yes, almost to point that you think it is too soft and going to wear out. Really. Patience brother.

I believe someone has mentioned that so many of the great success stories are not here because the recipients got on with their happy life's and left FT. I remember several that were a help to me with assuring comments and advice then their names slowly drifted from being seen on FT. b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Epsilon

Drifting away when it's over

Postby Epsilon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:17 am

Billy Lee,
You make an excellent point! I'm less than two weeks out and even though I have played and replayed this decision over and over, even though I'm convinced it makes solid rational sense to move forward, I still regress for some unknown reason. It's Willie and the Boys after all. So doubts, concerns, and fears keep creeping in.

That's where you, Billb603, Watsup, and many others have been invaluable sources of encouragement. Only those who have traveled the road ahead can credibly coax us along this trail. So to you guys, thanks for not drifting away. Thanks for continuing to share your stories, the details of your own experience encountered as you moved through the process. We need to hear them and rehear them in the days ahead.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:39 pm

wish there was a like button. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”