The psychology of having an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
avlis26

Re: The psychology of having an implant

Postby avlis26 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:50 pm

C_lab34,

I remember an article I read some time ago and it entered into my heart.

It said:
"With money you can buy a house, but not a home.
With money you can buy a clock, but not time.
With money you can buy a bed, but not sleep.
With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge.
With money you can have a doctor, but not good health.
With money you can buy a position, but not respect.
With money you can buy blood, but not a life.
With money you can buy sex, but not love."

The implant can give you an erection, but it cannot change the sense you see yourself.
If you have low self esteem, maybe you will need to work on your psychological before and after getting an implant.

Ahappigui

Re: The psychology of having an implant

Postby Ahappigui » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:51 pm

I've just reviewed these postings and have been reminded just how lucky I am as a man. I am happy, confident, successfully survived a pulmonary embolism and prostate cancer within a year back in 1999, successfully survived a divorce and subsequently the dissolving of a second relationship....I'm reasonably well and life goes on. I firmly believe what has been has been; have a positive mental attitude and a great zest for life looking forward to many more years on this planet.
I certainly could be otherwise wallowing in self pity....I'd like another relationship, but a relationship to me has to be more than satisfying a need for companionship and physical sex; I have 90% ED the result of a prostatectomy and use injection therapy (and for someone who has detested the site of a needle in my earlier life, I'm not sure the root of my tenacity to self inject), my atrial fibrillation is successfully controlled and warfarin ensures my circulation is controlled. My 77th birthday is only two weeks away. My interests are extremely rewarding....theatre, photography, friends, volunteering, cooking, travel, (having been to over 100 countries) .....Bravo!.....ahappigui! (and that word has nothing to do with "pig", but a happy guy!

Return to “Implants”