Dress Sweat Pants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous5

Dress Sweat Pants

Postby Anonymous5 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:57 pm

I will say that jeans are not your friend after implant surgery.. They are to rough and the seams just rip ass and crush your balls. :lol:
I was all cramped up with jeans on at work and after sitting for hours on end i just hurt all over down there
These were a huge benefit to get healed up. I am not selling anything with this post but suggest you check them out
https://www.betabrand.com/black-dress-p ... pants.html
56 yr old-pc 2010 robotically removed mayo phoenix. Peyronie's with over 90 degree curve with mild ED. Trial and error until becoming bionic June 8, 2015 @University of Washington Med. Grafting to correct Peyronie's and implant done in one surgery.

computerman

Re: Dress Sweat Pants

Postby computerman » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:07 am

Hi chorton581,

When did you return to work and what was the time frame from operation to work?
52 yr old male. Had coloplast titan installed 3/2/16. 20cm + 1 cm extender. ED of the result of radiation treatments and testicular cancer.

Leek65

Re: Dress Sweat Pants

Postby Leek65 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am

WOW - $108. I go back to work tomorrow after 11 days and am going to wear my $19.99 wind-pants. I am lucky to be able to stand behind a four foot high counter so my customers can't really see what pants I am wearing. But I also have an understanding boss who is bending the dress code while I continue to recover from my "hernia repair". :D :D
Age 68 - AMS LGX 12+2cm. Lost over an inch from pre-ED length but thicker for what it's worth (not much). ED result of heart meds.

Return to “Implants”