Pumping problem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JamesG

Pumping problem

Postby JamesG » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:51 pm

This has happened a few times but overall my implant has been a Godsend.
I am unable to engage my pump now - the bulb is hard and stays compressed when I squeeze it. It seems I have not completely drained the fluid but my penis seems deflated. I suspect there still is a little charge keeping the pump from priming.
When working I always feel and hear that familiar sound/feel when the bulb is engaged and I know it is going to enflate.
So I guess my question is are there any tips to get past this or to fully deflate the penis?
I called to make an appointment with doctor but would like to expedite this.

Thanks!!

Anonymous5

Re: Pumping problem

Postby Anonymous5 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:34 pm

i take a small hand towel and wrap it around and then squeeze. Gives me a firm grip and i then sort of start at the top and do 3-4 squeezes to get it all empty.
56 yr old-pc 2010 robotically removed mayo phoenix. Peyronie's with over 90 degree curve with mild ED. Trial and error until becoming bionic June 8, 2015 @University of Washington Med. Grafting to correct Peyronie's and implant done in one surgery.

RelievedofED1

Re: Pumping problem

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm

JamesG wrote:This has happened a few times but overall my implant has been a Godsend.
I am unable to engage my pump now - the bulb is hard and stays compressed when I squeeze it. It seems I have not completely drained the fluid but my penis seems deflated. I suspect there still is a little charge keeping the pump from priming.
When working I always feel and hear that familiar sound/feel when the bulb is engaged and I know it is going to enflate.
So I guess my question is are there any tips to get past this or to fully deflate the penis?
I called to make an appointment with doctor but would like to expedite this.

Thanks!!

What kind of implant James? Some have had the pump get stuck so they couldnt pump due to accidentally pushing deflate button while inflating. To reset i believe you have to squeeze sides of block that deflate button is on to make it possible to inflate again. http://www.amselabeling.com/assets/file ... MSP_en.pdf
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Return to “Implants”