9 WEEKS AND COUNTING

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MickCrowder

Re: 9 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Postby MickCrowder » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:10 pm

From my experience i believe it helped. I used my pump about 20 minutes daily for 8 weeks prior to my implant. I was 7 3/4" pumped up pre implant and i am 7 1/4 now and partially inflated since surgery 3 wks ago.
57 yr old living in Lancaster County, PA. ED for the past 10 yrs. Bionic on July 2, 2015. 22cm Titan OTR. Dr Garber in Philadelphia did the surgery.

rglassva

3 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Postby rglassva » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 am

And then there were 3 - 3 weeks to surgery, that is. Went for my pre-op stuff with my regular doctor yesterday. EKG, urine sample, bloodwork, chest x-ray, etc. BP up a bit (assuming white coat syndrome) but EKG was fine and doc said I'm a "low risk patient" for this thing so I'll assume the rest is fine and move forward - faxing in the paperwork they sent me and still need to make hotel reservation for the night before (and maybe after). Will be "on the table" three weeks from right now! This is really gonna happen - WUHOO! More annoying updates as time gets closer - hope y'all don't mind! :lol:

Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 am

Rick, the waiting is the hardest part. I know when they scheduled mine, I was wishing it could be done in a couple of days rather than weeks. But the time will pass quickly and you'll be on your way to recovery and the resolution of ED. Just keep thinking positive thoughts and know that the thoughts and best wishes are coming your way from all the guys on this forum.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

RelievedofED1

Re: 3 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:11 pm

rglassva wrote:And then there were 3 - 3 weeks to surgery, that is. Went for my pre-op stuff with my regular doctor yesterday. EKG, urine sample, bloodwork, chest x-ray, etc. BP up a bit (assuming white coat syndrome) but EKG was fine and doc said I'm a "low risk patient" for this thing so I'll assume the rest is fine and move forward - faxing in the paperwork they sent me and still need to make hotel reservation for the night before (and maybe after). Will be "on the table" three weeks from right now! This is really gonna happen - WUHOO! More annoying updates as time gets closer - hope y'all don't mind! :lol:

Rick

It will be here before you know it! Great news re preop low risk evaluation!
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

muscleman65

Postby muscleman65 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 pm

wishing you the best, stay in touch

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:46 am

Since I KNOW everyone wants to know EVERYTHING :P . . . got the official "clearance" from my local doc and he has faxed the paperwork to Dr. Kramer's office - check. Hotel reservation made (it's two blocks from the hospital) - check. Now off to Cancun for a week (to get some tanlines for the operating room) and then back for the bionic brotherhood experience 10 days later! Adios for now! :lol:
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Return to “Implants”