Botched by Wilson or Dr. Christian Leiber, Freiburg, Germany

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Olivero66

Re: Botched by Wilson

Postby Olivero66 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:25 am

Putting in there 26cm when having measured only 23, 3cm above measurement... I guess this is kind of malicious injury.
Last edited by Olivero66 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bigtime071

Re: Botched by Wilson (Steven K)

Postby Bigtime071 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 am

Hi Olivero66 who ended up doing your final surgery. And which implant did you choose? Kramer did mine back in 2013 which I got a terrible infection and had to be replaced first with coloplast then semiridgid then ams lgx

Olivero66

Re: Botched by Wilson

Postby Olivero66 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Bigtime071 wrote:Hi Olivero66 who ended up doing your final surgery. And which implant did you choose? Kramer did mine back in 2013 which I got a terrible infection and had to be replaced first with coloplast then semiridgid then ams lgx

Hi Bigtime, I'm so sorry for you. Infection is a trip thru hell, I can imagine. Not only physically. Hopefully your LGX is doing fine now!
Last edited by Olivero66 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Olivero66

Re: Botched by Wilson or Dr. Leiber, Freiburg

Postby Olivero66 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:02 pm

I talked to an implant guy in Frankfurt, Germany. He said it's kind of an "oversize" culture with Steven K. Wilson. He prefers to implant more than measured, coz american patients are fond of maximizing their length.
Well, in my humble opinion "as long as possible" can only be the right length, and there can only be one right length, i.e. the length that corresponds exactly to the measurement plus some millimeters so that there will be no S-deformity nor buckling at the end of the day. None of the implant gurus never ever implants a length which differs more than 1 cm to the original corpora length. And in my case it's been 3 cm more, and I keep on stating: That's foolish :!:
His pupil in the clinic of Freiburg (they conceal the fact, they fake documents.) Dr. Christian Leiber, Freiburg, Germany.

Olivero66

Re: Botched by Wilson or Dr. Christian Leiber, Freiburg, Germany

Postby Olivero66 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:03 pm

I revised the documents of the clinic, due to litigation. The papers indicating that Wilson was the main operator and Leiber his assistant were the first ones and all had been signed. So there's some higher plausibility that this was the case...
At the end Leiber from Freiburg forged the implant passport indicating implant size of 23cm whereas it were really 26. Cheated on me - cheated on the document. :evil:

Pyro22

Re: Botched by Wilson or Dr. Christian Leiber, Freiburg, Germany

Postby Pyro22 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:33 am

Hey Olivero!

I know this thread is some months old, but maybe you will see my post.

How is your situation now, did you have another operation..and if yes can you recommend a doctor for penile implants in Germany..Im looking for a good doctor here. Im from Germany too.

Regards
Pyro

Return to “Implants”