Activation day and great first impressions.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Location: Benton Arkansas

Activation day and great first impressions.

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:11 pm

So not to bore you but I’ll go over my journey this year.
February 15 had a revision, made to an activation day but had terrible pain in glans and a few days later incision opened up with infection, salvage May 13 replaced with identical implant. Mid June infection came back did explantation. September 2 had new implant installed after a 3 month healing time. Used VED religiously twice daily after first 3-4 weeks after removal. Could feel scar tissue in gland and shaft but was getting good stretch and girth with VED and pushed it quite a bit. So was told I would have to wait 6 weeks after this last implant to let all heal up well. Scrotal incision took 4 weeks to completely close up but never had any bad pain and had zero bruising and no swelling. I was left approximately 50% inflated and was getting very tired of going around with this 1/2 boner! lol.
Sent pics at 5 weeks and spoke with Clavell in length about having no pain in the cavernosa area where stitches were. Also discussed that I can manipulate pump with ease and never had any pain or discontinued this area. He agreed to let me start cycling gently at this 5 week period and also released to have “Vanilla sex” so that nite the wife and I gently went at it. 10 pumps left me plenty hard and no pain but could feel the tips pushing a little. We messed around for 30-40 minutes and I got an amazing BJ!! It was wonderful!! Let me mention at this point I have only had sex two times since February and that was with the first revision a few days after activation. It was painful and did not feel right. The infection was there at that point but we didn’t know it just knew something wasn’t right.
So back to this past Wednesday! Sex was perfect for a first time. Went way beyond my and my wife’s hopes for a first time. I was even able to climax after about 10-15 minutes of PIV sex. Afterwards I was afraid the pain would return like the last time many months ago…. Nope just a tiny bit sore next day. So started cycling Thursday and got about 12-14 full pumps in and waited a bit and added a couple more small pumps. Hard as a rock and girth looked great. At this point I think I’m about 1/2 to 3/4 short but I know from past expertise will return. Each day I’ve been able to add a couple pumps and hit to 17 full this morning and after a few minutes added a couple small pumps. Held this for almost 30 minutes and it started burning mostly in glans area and felt the girth stretch. Immediately after deflation it went away. ITS ON NOW! So now the 6-8 months of cycling starts but I’m glad to be at this point. Shaft is straight and strangely I hit a little more upward angle than I ever remember having. Standing up in just above 3:00 and laying down I’m at 2:00 feel great and anxious for tomorrow night and doing some more break in sex! All for now!
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed

click64
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2026 8:55 am

Re: Activation day and great first impressions.

Postby click64 » Sun Oct 11, 2026 7:26 pm

Sounds like you are doing well Rider, I go in for my 1st cycling session on the 26th, hopefully that night, the mating season will begin.
Implanted 9-29-26 Ar. Urology Titan 24cm Pills worked great for 10+ years, then the dreaded injects, Quadmix caused major left curvature.
DOB: Aug. 64


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, click64, DotBot, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], splitpeach and 355 guests