Discovernew wrote:splitpeach wrote:Discovernew wrote:
OMG man. I am wishing you get safely out of this and wishing you a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated. What did Hakky say about it?
He happened to be stopping in London last night so I see him. There's a lot of different opinions atm so I'm not going to get into it right now. I'll wait until I get a clearer picture here and find out what happened. He does think I developed paraphimosis and that the lymphodema is constricting against the sutures and blocking bloodflow. Other arguments are that necrosis is simply common with sub-coronal incisions and are to be avoided.
I'll wait to see what consultant says when I see them
Thanks for your well wishing though.... Atm the edema isn't coming down so that's my main concern.
Man i'm so sorry to read that.... i really hope it gets better. What do you mean by necrosis? did your skin turn black color? And what treatment do they offer now? or is it just wait and see?
Really wishing you to get better soon
Yes, skin has turned black and is dead in parts. Definitely necrotic. Right now they're just monitoring me. I don't think they really want to go in unless the necrosis advances.
Fortunately my glans is healthy though (atm). So I'm thankful for that. I might get away with not needing skin grafts. But looks like there'll definitely be scarring.
They're also monitoring the shit out of my blood and temperature because if I get an infection then it's talks of explantation. Which would be horrific obviously.
I don't know what's worse, advancing necrosis or implant infection.
I tried to upload a pic but Franktalks media upload limits are absurd. Will try again later
Mid 30s.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.