1st time sex with implant (83rd PIV) 50.000+ thanks
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (82nd PIV)
Hey Elbowroom and thanks for the advice. Actually this happened the other day, we both doozed off after some great sex while I still was inside her. This could never happened before because it would shrink that much that it would not stay inside. It was a nice experience and when I woke up I was horny again but she wanted a rest.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (83rd PIV) 50.000+ thanks
hey brothers around the world. We managed today to break the 50k views and a big thanks for your interest in my journey and participation in all discussions we had so far.
There are not many topics which go over 50k and it seems I found a theme that concerns each one of us, sex after surgery, good or bad.
I hope I could contribute with some worth full info and experience which could help others in similar situations after their surgery.
I celebrated this with a looooooong oral session for my wife and despite the difficult circumstances with her shoulder she gave me 2 climax.
one happy bionic brother.
There are not many topics which go over 50k and it seems I found a theme that concerns each one of us, sex after surgery, good or bad.
I hope I could contribute with some worth full info and experience which could help others in similar situations after their surgery.
I celebrated this with a looooooong oral session for my wife and despite the difficult circumstances with her shoulder she gave me 2 climax.
one happy bionic brother.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
-
AnotherOldFart
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2025 3:37 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (83rd PIV) 50.000+ thanks
Great update brother.
Can’t wait to read about your 84-100th PIVs. Please keep them coming.
Can’t wait to read about your 84-100th PIVs. Please keep them coming.
70, Type 2 Diabetes, March 2026, AMS 700 CX 22cm Penoscrotal 6" girth. Couldn't be happier.
-
CanGetItUpButNotOff
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (83rd PIV) 50.000+ thanks
richard_goes_bionic wrote:I celebrated this with a looooooong oral session for my wife and despite the difficult circumstances with her shoulder she gave me 2 climax.
AnotherOldFart wrote:Can’t wait to read about your 84-100th PIVs..
I'm not sure about Richard's count. Does a PIM count toward his 100th PIV?
But either way, cumming in her mouth twice is to be envied and congratulated!
Born 1954. Diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, MI. Sildenafil became ineffective. Tri-Mix 30/3/20 Pap/Phen/PGE1 godsend so far. Daily Cialis. Tried LiESWT 13 times, Botox, PT141, Eroxon, QST, DUS, Vertica, Ferticare, cabergoline, psycho+hypnotherapy.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 186 guests
