Question LGX vs Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Illuminist

Question LGX vs Titan

Postby Illuminist » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am

I am interested in knowing the full length of the LGX cylinders. Does the full length also mean that some of the tubing is inside the body and not actually part of the penis shaft?

Is there anyone here with an LGX implant that is measured at over 8". What I mean is if my flaccid stretch was say 8.5", would I be able to use a 21cm lgx cylinder and then hope that it expands to get me to my regular size?

I've seen some people with implants and when they pump up their implant their erection is facing towards the ground. Why is this?

I also saw some videos of the titan but when it is deflated they still look like they were hard, just it was pointing down. It didn't grow, just raised angles. Whereas the LGX inflated looks more realistic.

One las thing. Those of you with Titan or LGX, when fully inflated can you move your penis towards your stomach like a normal erection or does it only point out straight.

I'd like to know which to choose as I am big enough for the titan but the LGX looks more natural from what I have seen.

Please let me know.

franglais

Re: Question LGX vs Titan

Postby franglais » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Illuminist

Postby Illuminist » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks for the reply :)

The reason I was asking about if you could move it towards your stomach when inflated was to see if sex positions would change much with the implant. Making things more awkward because there wasn't any movement when inflated.

I guess I would be going with the titan then by the way you explained things.

Couple other questions. Is the pump very cumbersome and do they rest it above the testicles, or is it between them or below them?

When deflated, does your penis go at a 30 degree angle or is it like it would be before the implantation?

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:40 pm

ditto what Franglais said, About the full cylinder lenght. For the LGX, they make an incission in the corpus ( penis's errection chamber) about at the penis base. From the incision they measure with a tool inserted inside your streched out penis asnd that lenght is the implant lenght. Then the measure back inside to the pubic area and from that they size the rear extension tip. For the Titan the procedure would be a little different but end result the same as the Titan's rear tips are built in and they don't have to be added on.
With the Titan I think your flacid lenght will be close to your erect lenght, the LGX has a shorter flacid lenght. As for deciding LGX or Titan, I think I would leave that to your doctor, I was given the choice but I was not in the plus 6 1/2" size range and I think that will change things.
The pump for my LGX is located below my testicles and is cumbersome but surprisingly it is comfortable, a fact that I never believed till it was done and a few weeks went by. Really don't worry about the pump. I don't think your sex positions will be effected by a properly done implant. My is very much like it was before the implant, that is before I lost my ability to have errections.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

franglais

Postby franglais » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm

I will have to disagree that all sex positions are implant friendly, even if the implant is perfectly placed. For me any time that she is on top, I really have to be careful to guide and not let things get too wild. When My implant (Titan) is fully inflated, shifting it around is not a friendly feeling.

And on the note of Titan vs LGX, your doctor should know what is best for you. The Titan is suppose to be much more durable than the LGX, but it can be harder to inflate. I am 21 and my doctor chose the Titan because of the active lifestyle and full use of my hand strength. Also the stretch was not a factor in my case of Natural ED (Birth defect of ED).
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Return to “Implants”